The best first date EVER! Part 1

Sakura's P.O.V
So it's been a week since the music show and since me and Sasuke became boyfriend and Girlfriend and A LOT has happened. Karin.... is back in school and she keeps on giving me this look honestly I couldn't care less just coz she almost killed me doesn't mean I'm afraid of her.

Our friends and family now know that me and Sasuke are a thing. Kiba also found himself a girlfriend but she only visits Japan so he barely sees her. And spring dance is right around the corner 3 weeks away to be exact.

Now, however, I'm putting my math books away in my locker before I go to lunch. "Hey princess." Sasuke says gently closing my locker " WTF! Sasuke you scared me." I whined before I gave him a hug.

"Sorry, anyways I have an important thing I need to talk to you about." He starts and this gets my attention. I pull away from the hug "Shoot." He breathes in before getting a grin on his face " I'm taking you on the best first date ever."

My eyes widen d...date! Yup. "You sure about that?" I asked him "About what?" He looked at me confused "This being the best first date ever." I gave him a playful smile. He chuckles at this before he nods.

"100% sure." He takes my hand and we walk to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heyyyyy lovebirds!" Ino calls out waving while everyone else chuckles at her way of calling us. "Hey, Ino." Sasuke gives her a smile "Heeeyyyyyy piiig." I give her a taste of her own medicine.

We sat down and ate it was all perfect until... " Hey, loser!" Her voice spat I groaned before turning to face her. "What do you want Karin?" I asked her in an uninterested tone.

"Oh just wanted you to meet my new and better replacements Kai and Terra they are much better than those old minions I had. And to give you a wake-up call Sasuke's probably just dating you because he felt sorry for you." She puts her hands on her hips and gives me an evil smile.

Sasuke was about to say something but I beat him to it. I stood up and walked in front of her. "When will you learn Karin I.Don't.Care about what you think or say. Because I know it's not true. So think whatever you want, stab me again if you like but I'm staying with Sasuke and I'm continuing to NOT be scared of you. Cause you don't scare me no matter how intimidating you try to be. So tell all of this to someone who cares."

She looked like she was slapped the boy and girl behind her were shocked too
while my friends were laughing fits. Sasuke walked up to me putting his hand around my waist and facing the three.

"Don't think I forgot you two. You had the nerve to hurt Sakura in the playground how'd that work out for ya?" Sasuke asked them with an amused smile.

Wait those two where the ones who.... how did he know? And I thought he let them go...

Immediately after hearing what Sasuke said both their faces turned pale and their eyes widened. "Yeah, so I suggest you get out of your little "friendship" with Karin cause if Sakura or anyone here gets hurt you'll go down with her. And not only by my lawyers but by me personally." He walks a bit closer to them. "I'll be ready to take you down not 6 but 12 feet under."

After saying that and seeing the twos white faces he grinned in satisfaction and came back to me. "Let's go Sakura we have better things to do." He grabs hold of my hand and we walk back to the table.

"Damn teme remind me not to mess with you ever again you can be scary," Naruto says making all of us laugh. "Hey, Sasuke I thought you left those bullies alone." I told him and he looked down chuckling "I was intending to but when you told me what happened I couldn't not do something they needed to learn not to hurt you or anyone else soooo I had a talk with my mother." He says and I gasp.