Some fun in the sun! Pt-1

Sakura's P.O.V
All of my friends were now chatting with each other about different subjects movies, drinks, clothes while I stayed quiet trying to listen to them. But my eyes traveled to the corner of the screen where Sasuke was.

He was sitting with an annoyed expression so I decided to help "Guys hold up FREEZE." I shouted the last part so the can hear me from all the chatter and thankfully silence was drawn.

"Thank you now Sasuke you wanted to tell us something right? What's the emergency." I asked him and the others nodded in agreement.

He smiled at me thankfully before saying "Well I was bored and Itachi helped the point is I wanted to know if you guys are down for a beach day."

I looked at him in silence before giving a loud squeal "YAAAS." And everyone started agreeing and talking. One by one we got our parents permission and decided to meet at the park which over the weeks has turned into our hangout.

"So we'll be there at the park in an hour and we wait for Sasuke to come with a car that can manage all of us?" I asked again.

"Yeah and no worries my family has an extra van we can borrow and I'm pretty sure one of our drivers are free." Sasuke smiled.

"Alright then let's get ready." Ino yelled across the screen. "I agree." Tenten smiled and with that we, all ended the call to get ready.

~Time skip ~
Ok, I, got all my stuff and I have my guitar so I'm all set.

3:30

Exactly 30 minutes till we meet at the park. Ok, I'm gonna ask her even if she gets annoyed I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEED TO FIND HIM. You go girl CHA!

So with all the courage, I could gather I walked downstairs with my stuff to see my mom.

"Mom." I smiled nervously as I put my stuff near the door. "Sakura?" She asked "I need to ask you something. " I informed. Slowly but surely walking to sit beside her on the couch.

"Ask away hunny." She smiles and turns to face me. "Mom I need to know who was my best friend when I was last here in Japan. I know that every time I ask, you say the same story but mom I'm determined to find him if he still lives here. Mom I need him." I let it out I let it all out.

She looked at me with an expression of concern and thoughtfulness before saying "I guess you're in the right age to know."

(A/N: ok cherry blossom just a heads up when their conversation becomes italic it both Mikito and Mebuki talking.)

Sasuke's P.O.V
"Sasu~cakes are you ready to go the driver already placed all your stuff in the trunk." My mom asks me as she walks into the living room.

"Yeah, almost but before I go I need to ask you something." I started nervously

"Go on then ask me." She smiles taking a seat on the couch. "Mom I need you to tell me who was she, who was my best friend I know you said she left but I need to know maybe she's back mom I need to know who is she. If she's back then I want to see her again mom I can't lose her again." I said without one pause.

She looked at me her eyes wide then she sighs " I guess you're the right age now."

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-
"Both if you were close I told you this again and again but, on the last birthday you two shared together you both got the other a special gift."

"A unique one no one would have." "That necklace around your neck as you know is from her/him and the initials is hers/his."

"If you want to find him/her you need to look for someone who never takes their necklace off. And their necklace has your initials on it."