Fun facts 1

A/N: Just as I said this chapter is some facts about the book maybe one day in the future I'll do a seconds one but for now let's get to this YEET!

1- My sister Nikki introduced both me and Lauren to Naruto and it's one of our favourite anime we used to role play a lot with the characters and that's when I first got the idea of this book.

2- Writing is one of my passions I love it by heart and I love telling stories accordingly my English teacher I have a wild imagination and wide range of creativity and those two aspects to me are the ones I am very proud of. So one day out of the blue I decided to write my own book. Reading fanfics on wattpad brought me to a conclusion since I love shipping people and characters I should make a fanfic and that's what I did.

3- The idea of the book came to my mind in many ways like my role plays with my sisters and other fanfics. There were a variety of fanfics in which Sasuke and Sakura where childhood friends and I loved that and you can tell how that went.

4- My sisters and I laugh at how Karin did not get expelled for almost killing Sakura so here's why...... well you'll find out later but for now I just need her okay.

5- Where I'm going with this book I don't know but I'm making up the way along the way 😂 I do know that there will be some crazy things happening coz what's a book without any problems am I right?

6- The idea of Sakura, Tenten, Ino, and Hinata forming The Dream came to me from me and my sisters. We all love to be in a music video someday and I love to be in a band and it might even be possible in the future since Lauren is learning how to play the guitar already knows a bit of violin and piano as far as I can remember. And as I'm also learning the guitar and we both love music and are good at singing. Nikki loves dancing and she's good with songs so if she learns the base or drums it'll be set. Anyways getting off topic The Dream came from one of my dreams of being in a band.

7- Hana will have a few chapters on her self when she's a bit older probably when she's 14 so either in this book or another book but I have plans for her too.

8- Hana is turning 8, she adores the colour purple and loves being a wildcard. The picture that I found of her when she was first introduced is exactly what I imagined her to be. Since unlike Sakura she has her mothers hair colour and her fathers eyes.

9- When Hana grows up her hair is gonna be a darker shade of brown.

10- Terra and Kai will make a return.

11- it's gonna be a heck of a ride.

Hoped this was helpful or interesting and I hope it helped you guys have a better idea of the book love ya'll BAII 🌸