The scare

Sakura's P.O.V

It's been a few days since we came to the cabin and so far it's been great. But something came up and Kiba had to go back home so he's not here.Now, however, we all are sitting in the living room, well all of us excluding Sasuke he's sleeping. "Okay, I have an idea of what we should do today," Tenten says with a cheeky grin. "We all try to scare Sasuke." She states and I burst out laughing. "What's funny?" She turns to me with a smile. "Impossible, even when we were kids he wasn't afraid of anything he still isn't." I tell her after I finally calmed down.

"Exactly we"ll be busy plus whoever startles or scares him gets a prize. The losing teams will get them food for a month." She mentioned food and I instantly agreed. Before I knew it the girls were teamed up with their boyfriends leaving me be a team of one. I didn't mind really this meant when I win I won't get to share food with a teammate. I smiled and ran towards his room.

He was still sleeping, good. I'll hide in his room and when he wakes up I'll scare him. PERFECT!! I did a small evil laugh in my mind and started looking for a place to hide.

~Time skip 10 minutes later~

He's awake and he's going to wash his face better now then never. I jumped out of my hiding place and gave a loud BOO. But he didn't even jump he looked at me and laughed. He kept laughing while I stood there with a pissed off face. "You done?" I asked and he nodded "You're cute when you TRY to scare me and FAIL." He chuckles "HEY! I'll let you know that my plan would have worked for a NORMAL person." I puffed my cheeks and look away from him.

He chuckled again and hugged me before whispering in my ear "Alright princess get out before I tickle you to death." My eyes went wide and I ran out of the room.

~Time skip 1 hour later~

None of us could scare him no matter how good our plans were. UGHHH damn you Uchiha you're gonna make me lose my chances of winning FUUD. I was walking to my room when I saw someone outside my window that was closed when I left it last time but now it was open and someone was coming in. I grabbed all my courage and cautiously walked to the window. The person looked at me it was a CLOWN! He grabbed my hand and was dragging me closer to the window.

"Let.me.go... AGHHHH!!!" I screamed and immediately the clown let go of my hand making me fall on my butt. "Sakura are you okay I heard you scream!" Sasuke comes running in my room with concerned eyes. I was shivering but I managed to shake my head. He came and hugged me in his arms "Shh calm down and tell me what happened." He whispers softly. "K...Killer clown.... was dragging me... out t..the window." I stuttered.

"What?" he looks shocked but then continues calming me down "Thanks Sasuke.'' I smile at him "No problem you'll be okay alright? Are you sure it was a clown?" he asks and I nod and he stands up. "Alright, you need some fresh air to calm you down from that scare." He suggests and I nod.

We walked outside of the cabin and talked honestly I was forgetting about earlier until we heard a voice. "Stay here I'll go check it out." He says and starts walking to the place the voice came from "Sasuke wait." I call and he turns to look at me. "Be careful." I pleaded and he nods and continues walking.

A few minutes passed and he's still not back. "Sasukee?" I called out but no answer. I heard a voice from behind and I turned around to see 3 killer clowns. If I had enough time I would have at least ran for it but they were already in front of me. Two of them grabbed each of my hands "AGHH SASUKEEEE HELPP!!!" I gave out the biggest yell I could.

"SAKURA!!" I heard him yell and he jumped down from a tree with a branch in his hand he fought the clowns and grabbed my hand and ran back to the house. With me shaken up. He dragged me into the living room and hugged me tightly. I started sobbing and hugged him tighter. "Are you okay?" he asks and I nod.

"What's going on?" Tenten's voice asks "Killer clowns, who ever is doing this prank it's not funny anymore guys!"Sasuke growls while I hide my face in his chest. "Killer WHAT?" They all sounded scared. "Shh Sakura it's okay," Sasuke says in a silvery voice.

A few minutes passed where we all were silent and I was still hugging Sasuke tightly when suddenly Ino breaks the silence by saying "Ok, you boys and you too Hinata need to give us the food we won," Tenten laughs. I pulled away from Sasuke's hug and looked at them "What?" I asked them confused. "We're so sorry Sakura but it was us, the clowns aren't real we just got some help from some old friends. When Shika got too lazy to help me out and Gaara got bored and gave up me and Tenten teamed up," Ino says and Tenten looks down. "WHAT!" Sasuke growls "But why me? Sasuke was the one we had to scare to win." I said whipping away my tears.

"And we did," Tenten says. I turn to Sasuke and drag him to the nearest room. "What are they talking about? You weren't scared you can't be you don't have a fear." I said, "I was Sakura and I do have a fear." He says 'What? what is it then." I asked him. "Saku when I heard you scream,when I saw how scared you were. I was scared. In the woods when I heard your scream I was terrified. Losing you or having you get hurt is my fear, it always was." He explains and I hug him.

"Aw Sasuke you're amazing I'm fine now really." I assure him and he smiles and kisses my cheek 'I'm glad." He says in a low and soothing voice my face was heating up and we walked out of the room and I glared at my friends before smiling. "You two need to share your food with me and Sasuke for putting me in your plan to scare him." I grin and they laugh before agreeing.

"Let's just watch a movie, today was crazy," Naruto says with a stupid grin on his face and I laughed and we all agreed.