Revenge is sweet

Narrators P.O.V

30 minutes later the group finished their food and decided to go back home. The walk home was long and Sakura was getting tired her legs couldn't support her anymore, so she suddenly stopped walking and started to rub her ankle...

Mebuki's P.O.V

well the day was great the kids had a lot of fun and the snack was amazing too, but the kids are tired from the long day and they're walking very slow."Come on kids we're almost there." I called out to them but after a while, I looked beside me to see that Sasuke wasn't beside me anymore and Sakura wasn't with Mikoto."Mikoto where are the kids?" I asked her. Our blood went cold but then we both released a sigh of relief when we saw Sasuke carrying Sakura on the back and running back to us."You two gave us a heart attack." I scolded the two "We're sorry." They both said, "It's ok, But next time at least tell us you're going to stop, and Sasuke you can put Sakura down, I'll carry her." I said "Alright." they both said, "And it's ok I can bring her." Sasuke told me with a smile.

Sasuke's P.O.V

We were walking home when I saw Sakura stop and start to rub her ankle, I  decided to stop and go see if she's ok."Hey, you ok?" I asked her.S he nodded before saying "I'm just a little tired that's all." I looked at her and told her to get on my back, she kept on protesting at first,but then I gave her a 'stop talking and get on before I force you to get on' look, and then she finally agreed and hopped on my back then we ran back to our moms, got a little scolding session from Mebuki~chan, before we headed to Sakura's house to drop her off. After that, me and my mom went back home.

~Time skip because I want to, at Sakura's house~

Sakura's P.O.V

I was playing with my dolls when I heard my mom calling me "Sakuraaaaaa." she said, "Yes mom." I said as my mom opened my room's door coming in "Hunny, something happened at work and your dad needs my help, we have to go for a small business trip." she said, "oh, so do I have to come?" I asked. "That's the thing hunny I want you to stay with Mikoto in this few days that me and your dad are gone," she said. I smiled brightly "I'm going to stay with Sasuke." I repeated what she said in my own words "Yes you're staying with Sasuke while we're gone, Now I want you to pack everything you need and be ready in 20 minutes." my mom said before standing up to walk away from my room, I nodded and got straight to work.

~At Sasuke's house~

Narrator P.O.V

Sasuke was laying down on his huge dark blue bed as bored as ever when he heard the sound of their doorbell, he didn't bother to get up and open the door since he thought it would probably be his dad or one of Itachi's friends. After a few minutes he realized that his dad was already home, so it couldn't be him and Itachi was in his room on his computer alone since he didn't invite anyone over. Soon his curiosity got the best of him and he went downstairs to see who was it he stopped in his tracks when he saw his mom and Sakura heading to the kitchen. He ran for it and hugged Sakura from the back which scared the living daylight out of her, but she calmed down when she realized it was Sasuke."Why are you here, how are you here" Sasuke said "Oh, so you don't want me here." she said pouting "oh come on you know that's not what I meant." Sasuke said, Sakura giggled and explained to him what's going on "So you're staying?" Sasuke asked again and Sakura nodded "YES." Sasuke said and hugged her again "ok, ok you two go wash your hands, Sasuke tell Itachi and your father dinners ready." Mikoto said and both of them nodded before going to do what Mikoto said.

~After dinner~

Sakura decided to help Mikoto clean the table and wash the plates, while Sasuke took Sakura's bag and was on his way to his room when Itachi stopped him."What do you want Itachi?" Sasuke asked his brother, "Oh nothing little brother, just wanted to let you know I pulled a harmless welcoming prank on Sakura, I mean she's like my little sister so yeah." Itachi said with a smile. At that moment Sasuke wanted to punch him in the face to wipe that smile off his face but he needed to warn Sakura before it's too late, so he dropped the bag and ran to the kitchen to see a soaked Sakura.

Sakura's P.O.V

I was helping Mikoto~chan wash the dishes when suddenly she got a call and said she'll be right back, so I decided to continue when suddenly Itachi called me and when I turned around to face him he poured a big bucket of water on me said "sorry Sakura,it's just a welcome prank." before running upstairs. I was shocked by what happened so I just stood there and it was getting cold.I'm not mad at Itachi cause I know he loves pranks and he just wants us to have fun, it's probably another game he's planning,but I'm not going to stay here all innocent and soaked nope I'm going to take my revenge the first chance I get. Suddenly I see Sasuke as shocked as I was, but in less than a second he drags me to his room, on the way grabbing my isolated bag.

Sasuke's P.O.V

Now that we are in my room I open Sakura's bag, and took out a pink dress, gave it to her and told her to change. While she went to the bathroom to change I changed my shirt because I was still wearing the one from the playground, so I decided to wear a black hooded T-shirt and some black pants. After a few minutes, Sakura came back, her hair still wet. I got out of the room without saying anything and got my mom's hair-dryer. I came back to see a confused Sakura I motioned her to sit on the bed, She did, then I got Sakura's hairbrush out of her bag and dried and brushed her shoulder-length pink hair. After that we both looked at each other, and Sakura was about to speak when I spoke first "I know what Itachi did and I know you think it's probably one of his games and I know you won't stand here and do nothing so I'm helping you with your revenge." she looked at me and smiled "you're the best Sasuke you know that right?" she said."I know." we both laughed.

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload, but here is the next chapter finally, I will try my best to update this story frequently, but one things for sure is that I am definitely continuing this story. Anyways here is what Sakura and Sasuke were wearing in this chapter.