Settling in

Sakura's P.O.V
"That was a looooong plane ride." I yawned at my statement remembering how long it took us to get here "Oh come-on cherry blossom it wasn't that long." My dad walks up to me strangling me in an embrace "Papa I cant...breathe." I barely blurt out "Oh sorry hunny." He let's go off me and leaves me gasping for air "yeah it's fine."

I say and started walking "So where are we staying?" Hana runs to keep up with me and dad " Well you'll see bluebell." My dad answers her, with the nickname he has for her.

Yup, it's always been this way my parents call me cherry blossom mostly because of my name and they call Hana bluebell while I call her butterscotch, it's a family bond thing no judging.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we reached a car "Hey...Papa," I started "What is it Sakura?" He asked looking at me "Is that ours?" I asked pointing at the black beauty the car was a black Ferrari with some cherry blossom patterns in some areas it was gorgeous.

"well yes, how else are you going to go to school." He answers and I snap out of admiring the car "but I don't have my license yet." I told him "yes and until then a driver will take you to school and bring you back." He tells me with a smile 'Man why can't I turn 17 yet I need to drive this car it's magnificent' well said

(A/N: So in this story, they can get their license at the age of 17 😊)

"Thank you, Papa," I looked from my dad to my mom "mama." And hugged them both they both returned me a smile "Alright then let's go I want to see our new house." And with those words, Hana started jumping up and down "I wanna see my room come on let's go already." She says excitedly making us all laugh as we went in the car.

~To Sasuke~kun😊~

Sasuke P.O.V
"TEME listen to me, WE as in YOU, ME, SHIKA, GAARA and KIBA are going to go out on a boys night." My blonde idiot for a friend said while doing some stupid hand gestures as if I didn't understand him "I can understand you, you baka." I snapped "Good, you know I'm seriously shocked that you're wearing a Sakura flower necklace since I met you." He says tilting his head. I looked down to see the necklace I've had since I was 6 "Well don't be shocked I like Sakuras." I blurted out before hiding the necklace behind my Shirt. "Now when are we going to the mall?" I asked trying to change the subject "oh so you were listening." He tells me with a grin, I role my eyes "Hey Sasuke," Itachi says walking to my room "yeah?" I looked to my brother "I'm going out alright I'll see you tonight tell mom no need to wait for me for dinner." He says "Alright see ya." I said before turning back to the blonde idiot "Now when and what time?" I said, "tomorrow at 5." He replies "Fine." I gave up I'm in no mood for him to annoy me until I say okay "Yes." He punches his fist in the air while I just sighed.

~Back to Sakura ~
"This is amazing." I was technically drooling over the huge mansion-like house "Let's go in and pick our rooms." Hana says excitedly."There will be no room picking we already picked your rooms for you girls and already decorated it." My mom says "how? we were across the country." I asked "clients hunny." My dad said, "Now go on and see your room Sakura yours is on the top floor with the skylight and Hana yours is on the second floor just the way you like it." My mom finished and me and Hana bolted in to find and see our rooms.

~Time skip~

I'm in love with my room (picture above) and I'm already unpacking a few minutes ago I also saw Hana's room it's pretty much her style I liked it whoever decorated our rooms did a great job."Sakura dear there's someone here to see you." My mom calls out to me. Someone here to see me? who could it be? I just got here "Coming." I called out to my mom before running out of the room and down the stairs to the door.

"Hi, my name is...."

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Alright, my cherry blossoms here's the next chapter I hope ya'll like it thank you all for all the reads and the votes I really appreciate it and I'm glad ya'll are liking the story. Till we meet again, Love ya'll and have a great day.