Some fun in the sun! Pt-2

Sasuke's P.O.V
"That was one intense game. You're good." I said to the pink haired girl. "Thanks but I can't believe we all tied." She pouts.

"Tell me about it I was ready to kick ass," Tenten says as she walks to her towel to lie down. "Come on the suns still out I say it's time we go for a swim." Gaara stretches before walking to the sea.

"Did you say swim I'm down," Tenten said getting up to go change. "Yeah let's go for a swim." I agreed and started walking to the sea.

"No, I'm fine you guys go." Sakura attempts to walk to her towel, keyword attempts. I grabbed hold of her hand and made her look at me.

"Why aren't you coming?" I asked her "Well you see me and the water don't have a good history with each other." She smiles nervously.

I nod before giving her a playful grin making her eyes go wide "Sasuke no." "Sakura yes." And with that, I swung her on my shoulders and started running to the sea.

"Sasukeeee put me down put me down now." She squirms making me laugh.

I reached the sea and jumped in the water "AGHH." Sakura yelps. She looks at me giving me her best death glare and I just laugh splashing some water on her making her laugh and splash some back.

"AGH SASUKE YOU RUINED HER CUTE SUNDRESS," Ino yells at me
"Calm down pig it's just water it'll dry." Sakura said and got out of the water but before she starts walking she turns to me with a grin "I'll be back for my payback." And runs off to change.

~Time skip After they all had fun in the water~

Sakura's P.O.V

"Well, that was fun!" I dried my hair a little using a towel, "Told ya." Sasuke smiles shaking his head rapidly to dry his hair.

"I'm hungry I'll go sit with the others," Ino informed us and started skipping. "I want ice cream," I said turning to Sasuke.

He didn't answer he just looked around for a while, "Let's go," He smiles and drags me to who knows where.

We walk and walk until we finally reached an ice cream truck. I looked at him with a huge smile and ordered. "Don't you want some?" I asked him, "Nah I don't like sweets." He answered.

I puffed and ordered a mochi ice cream and a strawberry ice cream. I turned to him handing him the mochi one. He looked at me in confusion "Eat it and if you didn't like it you can throw it." I started licking my ice cream.

He hesitated for a minute but then gave the ice cream one lick and looked at me. "Sooo?" I dragged the O "This is amazing it's not too sweet I love it." He took another lick "YAY!!" I jumped making him chuckle.

We paid for the ice creams we decided to walk to the bonfire the others started. We were walking when my eyes went around something dangling his neck.

"You wear a necklace?" I asked him, curious of why I haven't seen it before. "Huh? Oh yeah, I never take it off, it's the only thing I have left from my best friend." He smiled.

"Can I see it?" I asked him "yeah sure.." we stopped walking, and I took a closer look at the necklace he was wearing. It was a single cherry blossom flower. FLIP IT FLIP IT NOW WHATT BOTH OF YOU HAVE THESE BEST FRIENDS THAT SHARE SOME MEMORIES THAT ARE ALIKE WITH THEM, NOW HE HAS A NECKLACE FROM HIS BEST FRIEND WHAT IF ITS HIM FLIP IT OKAY DON'T SHOUT

I flipped the necklace to its back and my heart went to my throat as I saw it S.H I released the necklace from my hands.

"Sakura? You okay?" Sasuke asked me concerned. I looked up so I can see him. "Sa...Sasuke!" I tried to say it but I couldn't find the words.

My hands go up to my necklace and I show it to him and flipped it to its back where S.U was engraved on it.

His eyes widened "I..It's my clan sign." He says more to himself than me. We stood there frozen for a few seconds until suddenly I was so close to a heart attack when he hugged me tightly out of nowhere.

Of course, I hugged back " I missed you so much." He murmurs softly "I missed you more." I murmur softly hugging him tighter as all my memories are finally complete. It's him his finally here I'm finally back home we're finally back home.

"Never leave again, not to another country not to another city no never leave me again." He whispers making a shiver go down my spine. "I won't I promise." And we pull away from the hug with smiles on our faces.

And continued walking to the bonfire hand in hand, the now evening sky seeming to smile to us. I finally felt complete.

A/N: Ok my cherry blossoms hope you liked this chapter I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Annnnnd THANK YOU GUYS FOR 415 READS I AM SOO HAPPY THAT YA'LL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK. I love ya'll till we meet again ❤️🌸