Holidays in the Uchiha's winter wonderland pt 2

Ino's P.O.V
"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently "Ino you asked that 5 minutes ago and I said not yet so the same answer NOT YET. So stop asking!" Sasuke growls and I turn away to look outside.

Sasuke, Kiba and Sakura are sitting in the first row. While me, Tenten, and Hinata are sitting in the second row. Shikamaru, Gaara, And Naruto are sitting in the back. And so far it's been 1:30 if driving and we're still not there.

All the boys except Sasuke are asleep. Tenten and Hinata are listening to music. Sasuke's on his phone and Sakura is coloring.

"Mr.Uchiha we will be there in 10 minutes." The driver says and I jolt my head to the front seat. "Thanks, Charles. Hear that Ino 10 minutes so don't ask." Sasuke mumbles and I smile I'm so going to make him pay for this long ride.

Sasuke's P.O.V
"Alright, Guys you know your roommates now time for you to know your rooms. Gaara, Kiba and Shika third room on your left. Ino and Hinata second room in your right. Sakura and Tenten first room upstairs and dobe you follow me. No, we get our stuff to our rooms and unpack meet me back here in the living room in an hour let's go." I explained and we all darted to our rooms.

"Hey, teme I'm sleeping on the bottom bunk." Naruto says throwing his bag on the ground. "Yeah, whatever dobe."

Sakura's P.O.V
Me and Tenten entered the room Sasuke said was ours and whoa it was amazing. It was big, the walls were painted baby pink and turquoise. The bunk beds were on one corner of the room while in the other there was a table. The wall behind the table was covered in pictures of sceneries and animals it was amazing.

"So top or bottom?" Tenten asks me "Top." I smiled "great let's unpack and change fast so we can chill until it's time to head downstairs." She suggested and I nodded in agreement.

~Time skip ~

We are all downstairs ready to see what Sasuke's up to cause he's still not down yet. "Okay let's do this first off we go ice skating, next we come back and drink some hot coco and change to something comfy and have a movie night." He says finally coming down with a bunch of skates.

"Awesome!" We all said and ran to get our skates. Ohhh these are cute I thought as I picked the white skates with a touch of pink on them and put them on. "Sasukeee I can't tie these darn laces!" I whined making him laugh while he makes his way to where I am.

"Here let me help with that." And he ties them for me "Thanks Sasu~cakes." I smile and he groans at the nickname before mumbling a no problem and we all went out to skate on the frozen lake.

~Time skip to after the skating ~

"That was fun." Sasuke smiles "yeah for you, you pushed me in the darn snow!" I growled at him making him smile more "I don't know what you're talking about." He says and runs to his room.

"You little twerp!" I yell after him and go to my own room to change into some comfy black pants and a white shirt. Tying my hair in a bun I washed my hands and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, Sakura we all have a part to do in this movie night. Shika and Ino are getting the blankets and pillows. Gaara and Tenten are setting up the perfect light and the fireplace. Me and Hinata will pick out the movies.Kiba is asleep, and you and Sasuke will get the snacks." Naruto tells me as soon as I open the fridge.

"Sure thing Naruto." I smiled at him and walked to the counter to get 9 cups to fill them up with hot coco.

"I'm here to help princess!" "Agh Sasuke you scared me." I punched his arm playfully " Sorry. So what do I do?" He asks me.

"Okay, you pour the hot coco and get some chips, fruits, cookies, caramel popcorn, and chocolate. While I bake some grilled cheese, pancakes and brownies and make some PB&J sandwiches." I told him and walked straight to the cabinet and got the cheese, a pan, butter, and bread.

I placed the pan on the stove and buttered it then cooked the toasts on it and the cheese on top. After the first sandwich was ready I made the rest and placed them on a plate.

I looked over to see how far has Sasuke gone. He already has a big bowl of caramel popcorn and another big bowl full of chips.

"What are you gonna make next?" He looks at me and smiles. "I'll make the PB&J's then the pancakes and until then you will probably be done with the chocolate bars, cookies, and fruits. Are you done with the hot coco's?" I asked him and he nodded.

I turned away and got back to work with the PB&J sandwiches. After a few minutes, they were done too. Okay, pancake time Don't brownies take a while? Well, there is a faster way to make them but we'll worry about those later time for pancakes.

I got the ingredients and started making the pancakes. I poured syrup on them when I was finally done and looked over the cabinet to see Naruto and Hinata still haven't found a movie. But Tenten and Gaara were done with their jobs and in a corner of the room, Shikamaru and Ino are having a pillow fight.

I chuckled and turned away from my friends to see Sasuke is placing the snacks on the table. "So you did a great job mind if I help with the brownies?" "Why not!" I smiled.

We got the ingredients and started making the mixture when suddenly Sasuke threw some flour on my face. "Whoops!" He shrugged and laughed "think it's funny? Here." I threw some flour at him and we had a full-on flour fight.

I threw some more flour at him and he slipped on the ground covered in flour making me laugh. "Help me up!" He growls. I hand him my hand and he takes it and pulls me down with him.

We both laugh at how much of a mess we made. "Guys make the brownies already and get cleaned up Naruto and Hinata only have two more movies to chose from," Tenten informs us and we get up and continue to make the brownies.

~a few minutes later~
"Sasuke can you put them in the oven. I'll clean this up and go get a small shower and come back." I tell him getting the vacuum cleaner and a mop. "Okay." He replies.

~a few minutes later ~

"I'm back." I smiled and ran to the couch full of pillows and blankets. "Thanks for the snacks you two it looks amazing." Ino says "No problem let's watch this thing!" I said excitedly and Naruto puts the film and we start to watch it with amazing snacks.

A/N: That's another chapter done my cherry blossom sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Till we meet again 🌸❤️