The music show pt 1

Sasuke's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately go confronted by the sunlight. It took me a few blinks to adjust to the light. I slowly sat up since Sakura has her hands wrapped around me. I smile at her and turned to see the time it was 10:15 "Sakura..... wake up princess." I whispered to her causing her to mumble and me to chuckle. "Sasuke? What time is it?" She asks me in a sleepy voice, her hands still wrapped around me. "It's ten fifteen wake up we have to be at school at 12." I smiled at her and she nods slowly getting up.

Her hair was messy and she still had sleepy eyes but she smiled at me. "Your extra clothes are in my room." She says and we both stand up from the couch. "You change first." I smile at her and she yawns while nodding Heh adorable. She walks up the stairs to her room while I go ahead to the bathroom. After washing my face I noticed that Sakura's still not down yet and everyone else is still probably sleeping since the show will actually start at 1. I walk up to the kitchen to make something for us to eat.

~Time skip~

Sakura's P.O.V

I washed my face and got dressed I was wearing a flowy black skirt which has a short silver chain dangling from it. A simple white shirt and a black leather jacket. I had my hair in a messy ponytail. I grabbed my bag along with my guitar bag I slipped on my boots and walked down with Sasuke's clothes. "Hey, Sasu~cakes I have your clothes." I called out to him secretly grinning at the nickname.

"Don't call me that." He growls playfully as he grabs the clothes and heads off to change. I placed both my bags near the door and remembered what happened last night. The day was amazing and we laughed a lot in between it all I told Sasuke that thanks to Ino's dare this is going to be an interesting show. He was annoying me trying to find out what it is but I kept my mouth shut and said it was a surprise. Then he tucked in Hana and we sort of fell asleep on the couch. I smiled at the memory.

"Well, what are you waiting for I made your favorite, pancakes, and chocolate covered strawberries." Sasuke walks up to me with a smile he was wearing ripped black jeans and a small chain dangled from it, he was also wearing a white shirt along with a simple black hoodie. "Hey we're matching." I pointed out making him chuckle " Yeah princes we're matching now food cause Charles's is going to be here any moment to drive us to the show." He drags me to the table where my favorite breakfast "Tanks Sasuke." I smiled and started eating "No problem."

~Time skip show time~

"Alright everyone now please put you're hands together for Tenten singing her solo." The announcer says and I give her big smile she walks up the stage. So far everyone who did their solos were amazing from all of the teams and I have no doubt that Ino and Tenten will rock the stage. I hear the music start and with it Tenten starts to sing scared to be lonely perfectly. I smile at her as she rocks the vocals and the crowd start cheering. She finishes and walks backstage "That was terrifying yet AWESOME." She says running to us as we all hug her.

"You rocked it tenny." I told her and she smiled. "Can we get Ino out here please." The announcer says and we hear cheering " Wish me luck." She says and walks to the stage "Good luck!" we all tell her and the music starts all three of us watch how she sings DNA with no mistake everyone loved the performance and when she finished we all gave her a big hug.

"Alright everyone that concludes the first part of the show we will be back in 5 minutes for more amazing vocals." The announcer announces with excitement. "Hey, Sakura!" I turn to see Riku. "Riku hey you were awesome by the way." I greet him with a smile. "Thanks so were your friends can't wait to hear you sing." He says playfully making me laugh "Well you won't be waiting for long." I smile at him.