Plan in action

Sakura's P.O.V

"So, what's your plan?" I asked my best friend we are both currently laying on his bed trying to think of a plan to get my revenge  from Itachi."Well, how about this, we get him to go near the pool then we push him in, the pool is freezing at this time." Sasuke suggested."Hmmm, that's good but we need it to be a bit embarrassing for him, so how about we invite someone over and show some embarrassing pictures of him, and we take a picture of him in the pool, and we tell them what he did to me." I said."oooh, evil I like it, this way I will get back at him for this morning too." Sasuke said, "So, deal?"  "Deal.". "But, who to invite?" I asked putting my hand under my chin."Ummm, IZUMI." Sasuke yells, this gets me by surprise resulting me to fall off the bed."Ouchhhhh." I said, "Oh gosh, you okay princess?" Sasuke asks me, I can see the concern in his eyes."Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I assure him with a smile."Now, let's get this done you go get the embarrassing pictures, I'll go think of a way to get him to the pool then you push him and take a picture and after a while we get Izumi. And wow that was a mouthful " I told him gasping for air, he just laughs and nodded his head "let's do this." we both said at the same time doing our super secret handshake.

Sasuke's P.OV

Alright so me and Sakura split up to do our part of the plan, I went to mom to ask her where are the old albums and she told me in the attic, normally she would ask why, but looks like I got her in a good time since she was busy talking to her secretary. So I ran towards the attic and started searching for the album with embarrassing pictures of Itachi, I'm going to die' I thought to myself as I saw about 10 photo albums each of them full of photos."It's going to be a long night, well let's start then." I said out loud before I got started searching the albums.

Sakura's P.O.V

While Sasuke is doing his part of the plan I need to do mine, I decided to go to the source of our problems, Itachi. I went up to his room and knocked on the door "come in." I heard him say.so I went in and looked all innocent."Hey...Itachi."I said."Oh hey, Sakura, I hope you're not mad at me for that little prank." he said with a smile. I smiled and said 'Oh of course not it happens, By the way, what is your favorite thing, It can be anything." I asked. He looked confused so I said it more clearly "what would be the cause of you to go anywhere to get it." I tried again." oh well in food I love dangos unlike Sasuke I would do anything and go anywhere for some good dangos. Why do you ask?" he says "Oh no reason, I  just wanted to know since  you're like my older brother and I know everything about Sasuke so I wanted to know your favorite." I said coming up with a good excuse. "Oh well that's sweet of you." he says smiling."I'll go now Sasuke must have gotten the movie all set bye Itachi." I said and ran out of his room straight to Mikoto~chan."Mikoto~chan." I started "yes dear?" she asked me with her soft smile." can you please bake some dangos." I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Normally I would say sweets are bad at this time, but alright I'll call you when they're ready," she told me and I jumped up and down in happiness and thanked her before going back to the room.

Narrator's P.O.V

After a few minutes Sasuke comes back in his room slamming the door seeing Sakura giving him a curious look, he sighed before saying loudly "I WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE SEARCHING, BUT I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT." then he calmed down and showed her the pictures Sakura was a laughing mess. Then Sakura explained to Sasuke how they would get Itachi near the pool using dangos. After they both shared their success they looked at each other  before saying at the same time "phase 2 in action.".Than Sasuke holds Sakura's hand and leads her to his dad's workroom. When they got there he looked at Sakura and whispered "wait here I'll be right back." with that he went inside his dads room and a few minutes later came back with a waterproof camera which earned him a smile and a high five from Sakura before they both whispered, "phase 3 go.".After that Mikoto called Sakura to get her dangos which were in a lunch box, Sakura thanked her and before going back to the room asked her if Izumi can come over, "I'm not sure but here you can call her and ask." Mikoto said with a smile and gave Sakura the phone. After a quick phone call, Izumi said she will be there in 10 minutes, Sakura thanked Mikoto again and went to Sasuke telling they have 10 minutes for their plan to go in action.

~timeskip 10 minutes later~

Sakura ran towards the door and greeted Izumi after letting her in and talking, Sasuke came in laughing with pictures and made sure he was loud enough for Itachi to hear him.'good job Sasuke' Sakura thought."what are you laughing at Sasuke." Sakura asked innocently."yeah what's so funny."Izumi asked curiously."Oh, it's nothing Izumi, I just found these hilarious pictures of Itachi."Sasuke says still laughing "oh really I want to see." Izumi said. And with that, the three were laughing at Itachi's embarrassing pictures. A few minutes later Itachi came downstairs "what are you laughing at?" he asked, "at you silly, you were so adorable when you were little."Izumi says. It took him only one glance at the table to run after Sasuke "IM GOING TO KILL YOU." he says but before he could reach Sasuke, Sakura followed the plan and said, "It's not his fault, it's mine I'm sorry Itachi." Itachi just sighed and went to his room Izumi wanted to follow him but Sakura said "I'll go after him" so she sat back down.

~A few minutes later~

Sakura knocks at Itachi's door." what is it Sakura?" he asked from behind the locked door."I wanted to say sorry for what happened earlier and that I Set up some dangos near the pool.".With that Itachi opened the door and ran towards the pool, once he reached there Sasuke pushed him in the pool and Sakura took a picture."YOU TWO ARE DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE." he shouted clearly angry. Izumi comes running to the pool and sees Itachi like that she looked at Sakura and Sasuke "what happened." so they told her what they did. "But why?" she asked and looked at Itachi who was sitting on a chair now and still soaked "Because he did something this morning that went on my nerves and he pranked Sakura by pouring water on her." Sasuke answered, with that Itachi started laughing "I've got to admit you guys put up a nice revenge." he said still laughing. The two joined him and Sakura said "yeah we did, didn't we?" then they both look at him and say sorry "Meh don't sweat it these things happen, apology accepted." Izumi laughs at the three and grabs the dangos and gives them to all of them "Here let's have a snack." she says smiling. Sasuke just glares daggers at the dango while the others eat theirs "why aren't you eating your dangos Sasuke?" Izumi asks. Sasuke looks at Sakura before giving her his dango and turning back to Izumi "I don't like sweet things."  "Aw, well that's too bad." Izumi says "hey why didn't you give me your dango I'm your brother." Itachi says acting hurt Sasuke just glares at him Sakura goes back inside and comes back in a few minutes "Here you go Sasuke." Sakura says giving Sasuke rice balls, earning a smile from Sasuke "thanks,you're the best." he says. Sakura giggles before saying "I know."  while their little chit-chat was going on from the corner Izumi and Itachi awed at the two.