A long night,A short morning

Narrator's P.O.V

The four were having fun laughing and talking, then all of a sudden Sakura went near the pool to relax, she put her legs in the water. She was moving her legs around the water and started to hum a sweet melody when Izumi suddenly walked to her "What's the song you're humming Sakura~chan?" she asked Sakura."Oh, Izumi~chan you scared me, it's nothing I just like humming." Sakura told her "Sorry to startle you, well it's a nice tune, I bet you're a great singer too." Izumi stated "Thanks for the compliment but I don't usually sing, the only person who's heard me sing is Sasuke." Sakura told Izumi."Aww, you two are so cute." Sakura giggled."Sakura," Sasuke called her "yeah?" she said turning to face Sasuke "I am so sorry, don't be mad it's a dare." he said "Sasuke what are you talking about-" but her sentence was incomplete as Sasuke pushed her in the pool."AGH SASUKE." Sakura scolded him "I'm so so so so so so so sorry." he said. Izumi was standing there shocked she then glared at Itachi who was laughing out loud, Sakura climbed out of the pool and marched into the house."Sakura wait." Sasuke called the soaked pinkette but she didn't listen. Sasuke glared at Itachi "hey she'll get over it plus it was either that or a truth and you know how I am with truths." Itachi said still laughing. Sasuke just rolled his eyes and ran after his best friend.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I walked to my room and called for Sakura she didn't answer, but after a while, she came out of the bathroom in her PJs still looking mad.'why did I even play truth or dare with Itachi' I thought."Sakura I'm sooooo sorry." I said, "Save it Sasuke there's nothing you can do to make me forgive you." She said turning away from me. I walked towards her and hugged her from the back "I'm sowy." I said in a baby voice. I saw her face grow a tint of pink, I blushed too for some reason "You meani, stop being adorable." She scolded me "I'll stop being adorable when you forgive me." I said now giving her the puppy eyes. "Fine, I forgive you now stop being adorable." She said with a smile her cheeks still a bit pink "Yes." I said. We both laughed and I went to change to my PJs because I knew my mom will come in any minute to tell us it's time to sleep."Sakura did you dry your hair?" I asked her, I didn't want her to get sick." mhm, I did don't worry." She said and I walked closer to her and I pulled the hood of her Unicorn PJs to her head the hood was a little big so it covered half of her face, we both burst out laughing and flopped on the bed "Ah Sasuke help my PJs are eating me." She said laughing."Don't worry I'll save you." I said still laughing I jumped to the side of the bed Sakura was and hugged her "Yay im free." She said giggling I chuckled and 2 seconds later my mom walked into the room, me and Sakura looked at her and she looked at us, and then we realized that I was still hugging Sakura all three of us laughed and I pulled away from the hug and Sakura pulled her hood away from her head."Alright, you two time for bed." My mom said and with that, me and Sakura went under the covers of my huge bed "good night you two." My mom said as she turned the lights off "goodnight." me and Sakura said at the same time and fell fast asleep.

" me and Sakura said at the same time and fell fast asleep

Sakura's PJs

Sasuke's PJs

Sasuke's PJs

~time skip to midnight~

Sakura's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of heavy rain and thunder I got off the bed and went to the window to see there was a heavy storm out and I got a bit scared I turned around to see Sasuke still fast asleep I couldn't wake him up,but I was scared I didn't know what to do when suddenly things got worse I saw a tree break and fall about 5 blocks away from us I was terrified now I wanted to scream but still Sasuke was asleep so I couldn't then suddenly I felt something grab my hand I screamed a bit before another hand closed my mouth I looked and it was Sasuke I gave out a sigh of relief."Sorry to scare you, what's wrong?" Sasuke asked concern filed his onyx eyes " I'm a bit scared." I told him "it's ok come on I'll stay up with you and make you feel calmer." He said. I nodded and we went back to the bed,Sasuke was doing everything for me to forget about the storm and I did after us talking and laughing quietly another loud noise came which scared me Sasuke hugged me and said it's nothing it'll be ok and a few minutes later I was calm so we pulled away from the hug and I lost track of time but I know we slept way past our bedtime.

Narrator's P.O.V

Morning came and the two were fast asleep not knowing where they're going to go next...