Holidays in the Uchiha's winter wonderland pt1

Narrator's P.O.V
It's been exactly 3 weeks since Sakura has been dismissed from the hospital. Karin has been suspended for 1 and a half months for what she did and is facing punishment from her parents. Everyone is happy and most importantly the winter holidays are coming and Sasuke has the perfect idea for where they'll be spending it.

Sakura's P.O.V
"Sakura~chan over here!" Naruto calls out to me with excitement earning a punch from Sasuke for how loud he was. "Hey, sooo Konoha 9 anything interesting happening?" I asked my friends as I walked to take my seat.

"Well after the holidays we're performing at the battle of the bands." Tenten reminded us. "I bought us all cute clothes for the performance!" Ino squeals. "And I organized our songs since the competition will be in two parts before the finals first Tenten and Ino will sing their solos then me and you and for the finals, we'll sing all together," Hinata tells us the plan as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

"That's great you guys." I smile at my friends. "What are you guys planning for the holidays?" Gaara asks us and a course of I don't knows filled the table.

"How about this," Sasuke starts with a grin getting our attention. "This year my parents aren't going to our winter cabin for the holidays. So I asked my mom if we could go instead and she agreed. What do you guys think? A whole week of us being in one house no interruptions and no rules?" He finishes.

I calmly stand up from my chair all of my friends looking at me curiously. I walked around the table to where Sasuke was sitting and gave him a tight hug from behind "YOU'RE AMAZING YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT. BEST IDEA EVER!" I say excitement dripping from my words making Sasuke chuckle and everyone else laugh.

"I know. So what you guys say?" He asks. I walk back to my seat "I'm down if it's with you my mom will allow it." I say and all of us grab our phones not waiting for after school to ask our parent's permissions. And since we have such cool parents they gave us the permission to go.

"Alright, it's settled. Monday we all meet at the hang out AKA the park and we'll go with my families van. He'll drop us off we'll have the best week ever. And on Sunday he'll come to pick us up." Sasuke says and we all agreed.

"Hey, teme you sure the cabin has enough room for all of us?" Naruto asks a sensible question for once.

"It has four rooms with bunk beds. Yup chose your roommates now." And immediately they all said random names "what?" I asked honestly confused.

"Me, Kiba and Shikamaru. Naruto and Sasuke. Tenten and Sakura. Hinata and Ino." Gaara says clearly. I smile "okay!" And we continue to eat our lunch.

~Time skip After school ~

"Ready Sasuke?" I asked my best friend while closing my locker for the last time today. "Yup. You sure they're already there?" He asks me, now walking beside me.

"Mhm, let's go," I assured him and we started walking to my house.

Sasuke's P.O.V
Me and Sakura walked to her house. Talking about how awesome this holiday is gonna be. "Oneechan, Sasuke Your here." Hana runs towards us capturing us both in a tight hug.

"We're here Hana But we can't breathe," Sakura says making me chuckle. "Oops." Hana laughs and pulls away from the hug. Me and Sakura just laugh.

"I'm gonna go change," Sakura says and runs upstairs leaving me with Hana. I get on my knees so I'm the same level as her now. "So butterscotch, I'm stealing your sister for a week for the holiday okay?" I smile at her.

"Okay!" She smiles back and jumps on my back "piggyback ride!" She laughs and I stand up and run around to the living room where my parents, Itachi and Sakura's parents were.

"Hana leave poor Sasuke be." Mebuki~san tells her youngest daughter "It's ok Mebuki~san I'm used to it." I assured her and looked up to see Hana.

"Are you ready passenger?" I asked her in s pilots voice "YESS!" She squeals and I run around the huge living room making her laugh.

I keep on running around until I stop to see tapping legs I slowly look up to see Sakura with an unimpressed look.

"What about me?" She whines making me and Hana laugh. I put Hana down and turn to give Sakura a playful look. "Run." I tell her making her eyes go wide "AGH HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" She tells and starts running.

After 2 minutes I catch her from behind making her laugh "Gotcha princess." "Lunches ready!" Our mothers call and we head  to have a lunch between both of our families for the first time in a long while.

~Time skip to Monday ~

Sakura's P.O.V
"Sakura wake up you need to finish packing and get ready!" My mom calls from the living room.

"I'm up," I call back and hop off my bed. Ok, let's get ready. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, I dried my hair and got dressed In a comfy cream sweater, a navy blue skirt, and some warm leggings. I also wrapped a maroon scarf around my neck,

I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and finished packing

I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and finished packing. I looked at the time 9:30 perfect half an hour to get to the park. I threw my backpack over my shoulders and grabbed the small suitcase and started walking downstairs.

"Bye, mom bye dad bye Hana," I say and one by one hug each of them. "Bye hunny have fun." My mom smiles and I grab a chocolate bar and head out to the hangout.

~15 minutes later~
"Forehead you look great!" Ino smiles as I walk up to her and the others. "She's right nice outfit." Tenten agreed and Hinata nods.

"Aww, thanks girls I can say the same for you three." I smile admiring their outfits. "Thanks!" They all reply with warm smiles.

"BOO!" A voice scared me and I turned around to see Sasuke laughing on the floor

"BOO!" A voice scared me and I turned around to see Sasuke laughing on the floor. "You little-" I started but got interrupted with him pulling me down so I'm sitting on the ground full of snow with him.

"Heya princess." He smiles "Heya jerk." I smirked. He stands up and helps me up too. "Let's go guys." He says and we all get in the van ready to have the best week ever.

A/N: That's another chapter done hope ya'll enjoyed it. And I can't believe that this book has already reached 513 reads. Thanks to everyone who's reading this book I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. I love ya'll and till we meet again🌸❤️