Chapter 3 - Crazy Good Looking

I turn my head back to the dinner lady immediately. My eyes are wide and I can still feel the weight of his eyes on the back of my head. "Hey," Ivy nudges me. "Are you okay?" She asks, I jerk my head towards Alec who's sitting in the corner of the room. Ivy gasps and turns back to we trying not be obvious but failing. "He's staring at you!" She whispers in my ear.

"No shit Sherlock." I roll my eyes, ordering two sandwiches. I grab them from the lady and say a quick thank you under my breath. Ivy leads me to a table opposite Alec and his friends. I have a perfect view of Alec and his eyes are still trained on me, it takes all my will power to not squirm under his intense gaze.

Before I can start to talk to Ivy, I feel a presence behind me. Ivy's face blushes pink. I turn around and I'm met by dark almost black eyes. "Hey." He smoothly says taking a seat beside me and Ivy. "Em...hi?" I greet confused as to why he had just sat down at our table. "Issac, what the hell man." Noah hisses as he comes stumbling over to the table.

"I'm so sorry Willow, he just came right over after I told them about you." He apologises, glaring at Issac from the corner of his eye.

"Oh don't worry it's fine." I smile watching as Noah takes a seat on the other side of me. "Issac this is Willow and Ivy." Noah says gesturing to us.

"And this is my idiot friend Issac." Noah continues pointing to the guy who just sat down with us.

Issac picks up my sandwich and takes a huge bite from it, the sauce falling on his chin. "Hey! That's mine." I exclaim, grabbing it off him.

He chuckles wiping the sauce with my napkin. "Are you joking right now? Go away if you're going to eat my food." I whine, pulling all my belongings towards me and guarding them with my arms.

"I'm just hungry, Noah said you were nice." He frowns. I laugh and I can see his eyes shine with amusement. "I'm nice to people who don't steal my food."

"I'm so sorry Willow. Please forgive me?" He falls to his knees in front of me dramatically, begging for my forgiveness. I hide my face in my hands as more and more people begin to look. This boy is going to be the death of me, and I've only just met him.

Issac laughs at my embarrassment and gets up taking a seat causally. "Well, do you forgive me?" He questions. "I'll do it again if it means you'll forgive me." He says smirking and standing up.

"No no no, I forgive you!" I rush pulling him back down to his chair.

"Good." He states chuckling.

"You're a pain in the ass." Noah complains.

"But I'm your pain in the ass." Issac batters his eyelashes and winks at Noah.

Noah mocks a face of disgust as Ivy and I laugh. They continue to bicker and the topic changes to who is more attractive. "All girls swoon over me!" Issac argues. "Look Ivy's doing it right now." He points to her and her face instantly heats up and blushes red.

"Well, Willow called me crazy good looking!" Noah counters giving me a charming smile.

Issac gasps and his head snaps towards me. "Did you?!"

I bite back a smile. "Yes."

"B-but what about me?" He whines looking upset. Ivy and I giggle at his jealousy. "It was before I met you Issac." I explain.

"So...am I crazy good looking too?" He questions giving me big puppy dog eyes. Issac looks as if he's going to cry at my hesitation, he sniffles wiping his nose. God dammit he's good. "Of course you're crazy good looking." I say, hating that he's sad, I feel like I just hurt a puppy and nobody wants to feel like that.

His frown instantly flips upside down and he grins at me. "Are you making a move on me Willow?" He smirks.

I slap him on the arm, hiding behind my short brown hair as the group laugh at my embarrassment. Even though I've just met Issac, he seems funny and carefree. I feel like I've known him much longer than just a few minutes. I can also tell that Ivy has a little thing for him. Her eyes scan his body hungrily every time she can, I don't blame her. He is muscular and pale, with floppy blonde hair and tattoos. His smile could make any girl melt and he knows it.

Before he has the chance to crack another joke a shadow forms behind me. Ivy gulps and the two boys looked relaxed as ever. I turn around and come face to face with the eyes that have been watching me all day...Alec Darwin. As I stare into his eyes for a while longer I get lost in them, it's like the sky swallowed the sea as dark and light blue swirl together in harmony. Yet, there's a wall around them protecting his emotions.

I turn my head back to the group after realising I had been staring for much longer than I was meant to. He was also studying my eyes like he had a test on them in the next few minutes. Alec sits down beside us on the table keeping a hard and emotionless face. "Hey bro, what brings you over here?" Issac says punching his shoulder lightly. Alec glares at him and grunts in annoyance. "You both disappeared." He complains.

I can't help but notice how low and attractive his voice is, I think I'm losing my mind.

"Sorry, I just wanted to meet the famous Willow." Issac explains pointing to me. His crystal blue eyes meet my brown ones once more, as if their magnets always drawn to each other. I give him a weak smile. Gulping I look at Ivy, pleading for her to help me. I don't know why he can't take his eyes off of me, I'm not that interesting to look at.

"This is Ivy." Issac says beaming at her with his charming smile. She blushes and gives Alec a polite smile. "I'm leaving, see you later." Alec says bored of us already. He gets up and walks away without another word. "We should probably go too, really nice meeting you both." Issac says as Noah nods in agreement, the both of them scurry after Alec as he leaves through the door.

Ivy and I look at each other, confused as to what had just happened. We go back to classes, each and every one I stare at the clock willing for the hands to move quicker.

Once it's finally time to go home, I grab my homework from my locker and say goodbye to Ivy. I walk home listening to music, the sun is trying to break through the thick clouds in the sky but failing, casting a warm light everywhere. I arrive home quicker than I thought I would. It's a small house, with bright blue wood on the outside, the windows have white chipped shutters on them and the grass is overgrown.

I walk inside and toss my bag on the wooden floor, exhausted from the day. As I take a few steps into the house I hear loud shouting coming from the kitchen. I'm confused since mom has a late shift at the hospital. I creep forward and peer into the kitchen seeing my mom pacing the room and screaming down the phone.

"Willow deserves a better father than you! A gang leader who earns money from illegal activities!" She shouts. My blood runs cold and my heart falls to my stomach.

"You'll just hurt me again, break my heart once more! Or you'll do worse and break hers." Mom cries tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No Harry! Over my dead body will you ever see her. Stay away, I mean it! Don't you dare try to find her!" She screams, ending the call. I step closer, my heart pumping and my breathing ragged. The floor board creeks under my foot and mom's head snaps towards the noise.

Her blue green eyes meet mine. She gasps and drops her phone, it clattering to the ground and smashing. "Willow..." she breathes.

                 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

A/N: so what did you think of this chapter? Alec is a horrible person so it seems. And what's this about Willow's dad?! All your questions will be answered in the next few chapters so stay tuned....

Sarah x

Music recommendation:
Holy Ghost - BØRNS