Chapter 14 - Just Some Harmless Spooning

I instantly jerk away from Alec, sitting up straight. I'm met by my friend's faces full of laughter as they stare at a half asleep Alec and my embarrassed face. I roll my eyes trying to hide my red face as I leave the room. I walk into the kitchen to find breakfast for everyone when Ivy and Noah come bounding in.

"We need details Willow!" Ivy hisses as Noah nods his head eagerly.

"What, there's nothing to say." I shrug as I start to mix some pancake batter. "We're not idiots, you were cuddling each other!" Noah exclaims.

"You are idiots...nothing happened." I sigh as the two start to help with breakfast. We cut fruit and lay the table with Maple syrup, Lemon, sugar and Nutella. Ivy calls everyone in and we all take a seat around the dining table, eating in silence.

I look at Alec who is shoving forkfuls of pancake down his throat. His hair is messed up and he's in the same clothes from last night. As if he can feel my gaze, he lifts his head and his eyes meet mine. My cheeks blush red and a smirk makes its way to his lips. He sends me a wink and I look down at my food trying desperately to hide my bright red cheeks.

I see Liam and Noah sending each other flirty looks as Ivy and Issac are holding hands whispering to each other. Ivy suddenly clears her throat drawing everyone's attention to her. "I just thought that you guys would want to know that last night...Issac and I decided to become official." She says a small smile playing on her lips.

She looks at me worried and I send her the biggest smile I can muster. "That's great guys, congratulations," I beam and Ivy grins back satisfied.

I take another bite of my breakfast when Liam lets out a frustrated sigh after a while of silence. "Are we going to address the elephant in the room?" He asks staring at us all. Everyone looks just as curious as I am and Liam sighs again. "What the hell were you two up to on the couch last night?" He asks staring at Alec and I.

I start to choke on my pancakes and everyone stares as I try to compose myself. "Well..." Alec begins before I cut him off, "Nothing happened."

He quirks a brow at me and I groan. Alec chuckles as I hide my face in my hands. "Guys, nothing happened," Alec says to his brother and our friends. "Just some harmless spooning, that's it." He explains.

My face is on fire from embarrassment as I continue to hide in my hands. Everyone accepts Alec's answer and goes back to chatting as I try desperately to cool my burning cheeks.

"We should get ready for school." I suddenly say getting up and clearly the plates. Ivy helps as the boys disappear to get ready. "So, you and Issac?" I ask loading the dishwasher. "You have no idea Willow, he's just so fucking perfect." She grins as we finish with the clearing up.

"Well I'm happy for you." I smile and she giggles.

As we make our way upstairs the front door opens and my mom walks in looking exhausted. Ivy runs up and out of sight as I rush down to greet her. My eyes widen, I dread to think of what she'll think if she finds out I have four boys here!

"Hey honey," she says sleepily, placing a kiss on my head. "I'm off to bed, I'll see you after school." She smiles climbing the stairs to her room as I silently pray she doesn't bump into anyone. I hear her bedroom door shut and I release a big sigh of relief.

I quickly run up to my bedroom and see that Noah and Liam have left, so I throw on a baby pink sweater and mom jeans before tying my short brown hair in a messy bun.

I go downstairs and I'm met by everyone hanging around the front door ready to go. I give them all a smile and we all leave. Liam drives Ivy, Noah, Issac and I in his car as Alec agreed to meet us there since he's riding his motorcycle.

When we get there we all go our separate ways to class agreeing to meet at lunch and Liam leaves since he's too old for school.

I leave my classroom thanking the lord that is lunch time since my stomach is rumbling with hunger. I make my way to the cafeteria but my eyes widen when I see something a few feet away from me. Alec is pinning a popular jock to a locker who looks like he's absolutely terrified. Alec, on the other hand looks beyond angry. His whole body is tense and I spot a vein bulging from his neck.

I approach slowly, not really sure how to handle the situation. "D-dude chill, I-I'm sorry." The jock trembles as Alec tightens  his grip on his neck. "You can't say that shit to me without paying." Alec spits anger churning in his blue eyes. This side of him scares me, but I have to swallow my fear and break it up or that guy might die. I see his face turning pale as Alec's hold tightens more.

"Alec...let him go." I say walking closer until I'm right next to them. The jock's eyes fill with relief when he sees me. "You're going to pay." Alec mumbles, ignoring me, as if he's blocked out all noise and people around him and he's just focusing on killing this guy.

I crouch down and stand up in between Alec and the guy, being trapped in Alec's outstretched arms. "Alec please..." his eyes snap towards mine and they soften. I place a hand on his cheek gently, desperation in my eyes. He leans into my touch and releases his hold on the jock. The minute he's free he bolts down the hallway, leaving me and Alec alone.

Alec gently pushes me against the locker and stares deeply into my eyes, holding me in place by my waist. "You shouldn't get involved in my issues." He whispers.

I sigh. "You were going to kill him Alec." I remind him, staring at my shoes. He tilts my chin up so I'm looking into his bright blue eyes. "I'm sorry darling." He looks guilty. "I'm trying to be better."

"Alec, I'm here to help you, just like today. I'll always help." I reply. He gives me a shining smile in return.

We go to the cafeteria together and eat lunch, chatting with our friends. I go back to classes and wait desperately for the school day to be over. Once the bell rings indicating the day is over, I walk to my locker, collecting my books for homework.

I slam my locker door shut and jump out of my skin when I see a smirking Alec standing behind it. "What the hell?! You scared the shit out of me Asshole!" I exclaim, catching my breath. He chuckles and takes my small hand in his and leads me into the parking lot. "Where the hell are you taking me?" I ask.

He stops in front of his motorcycle and turns to me. "I'm taking you to your first street fight."

                    🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
A/N: thanks for reading this chapter, . (I am aware it's a shit chapter, buts it's just a filler)  comment and vote! I wonder what will happen at the street fight and what drama may come, to find out, stay tuned.....

Sarah xx

Song recommendation:
Valentine - 5 seconds of summer
(I'm loving their new album so you're gonna see a lot of their songs from now on! 😍)