Chapter 15 - The Falcon

I start to laugh as Alec stares at me in confusion. "Why are you laughing?" He asks, his eyebrows drawn together. "Because you're not being serious." I chuckle turning on my heel to leave.

His hand shoots out and grabs my wrist pulling me back towards him. "Willow, I'm dead serious." He states, his ocean eyes boring into mine.

My expression straightens as I realise he is being serious and he actually wants me to go to a street fight. A place where people beat up other people until they're on the verge of death.

"I can't go Alec..." I sigh. "Why not?" His voice is small, like he's disappointed at my answer. "I only found out about all this stuff yesterday and now you want me to go to one?"

"Darling, I would never let anything happen to you. I'm the best fighter in San Francisco for a reason." He says giving me a reassuring smile.

I roll my eyes, not able to resist his heart melting smile. "Ivy's with Issac tonight so I have nothing better to do." I give in, failing to hide my excitement.

He climbs onto his shining motorcycle and hands me a matte black helmet that matches his. I take it from him and buckle it to my head as I climb on behind him. Alec starts the engine and it roars to life before reducing to a soft purr. "You're going to have to hold onto me, darling." He says through a smirk. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his stomach. "Asshole." I mutter and I hear his beautiful chuckle before the motorcycle takes off onto the road.

The wind blows over my face as we weave through traffic and past cars. I watch the city as we whizz past it. The sun has began to sink in the sky and the street lights have turned on, casting a multi-coloured light everywhere.

He pulls up outside my house and gives me 10 minutes to get ready. I run into my house and up to my room past my mom sleeping on the couch. I pull on some black comfy leggings, black t-shirt and a dark black denim jacket with a fur collar. I apply some matte red lipstick, mascara and some eyeliner before running downstairs.

"Honey, where are you going?" I hear my mom's small voice ask as my hand hovers over the door handle. "Out with a friend." I call, leaving to house as swiftly as I can.

Alec's eyes scan my new outfit and he smirks before handing the helmet back to me while I hide my blush. We make our way to what looks like an abandoned underground car park. As we drive deeper in, I realise I am very wrong.

Bright spotlights hang from the ceiling and a large group of people are crowded around a  fighting ring where a fight is taking place. There's also a large bar where gangsters are downing all types of drinks. Alec parks a while away and helps me take off my helmet. He grabs my hand and leads me to a door right beside the bar after greeting a few familiar faces.

Inside is a small room where a bright red robe hangs from the wall and there's a small brown leather couch in the middle accompanied by a coffee table. "Welcome to my dressing room." He announces, proud of the crumbling room.

I snort, "It's very glamorous, isn't it?" I remark sarcastically. Alec rolls his eyes and starts to change into shorts and his robe. "The falcon." I read from the back of his robe. The words are in big bold letters across his back.

He smirks when I say it. "Why 'the Falcon'?" I ask. "I move quickly like a bird when I'm in the ring and they're birds of prey." He explains as he turns to face me. I almost gasp at how beautiful his body is, his chest is covered in beautifully sculpted abs and I can spot some tattoos around his collar bone and pelvis area.

"Like what you see?" He winks walking closer to me. My cheeks heat up as I try to search my brain for a smart comeback. "What do I get if I win?" He asks, now centimetres away from me.

"Who says you're going to win?" I question with a smirk. He rolls his eyes, "Darling, I know I'm going to win."

"You choose you're reward if you win, but my money is on you losing." I state. "That sure, huh?" He laughs. "I'm going to have my reward that's for sure."

He tells me to watch the fight from behind the bar, since his friend Andy (the bartender) will take care of me when the fight is happening.

I introduce myself to Andy but he seems preoccupied with all the people ordering drinks, so I stand and wait for Alec's fight.

Suddenly all the spotlights turn off and the crowd erupts, as Alec appears from his dressing room. He walks down the lighted path in the crowd and makes his way to the ring, the crowd cheering his name. "We have our champion, The Falcon!" The announcer screams down the mic as the crowd cheers some more.

Alec's opponent makes an appearance and he makes me freeze. He is big, muscular and tall and looks like he could kill me by giving me a hug. Alec, on the other hand, doesn't looked fazed by him as he warms up by bouncing on the balls of his feet. I take deep breaths, really hoping Alec wins this. They both place a wad of cash on the announcer's tray and they get into a fighting stance.

My heart is pounding against my chest as I wait patiently for the bell to ring. The crowd's shouts fill my ears and Alec looks my way sending me a smirk saying, 'I'm winning this and getting my reward' I laugh and a smile cracks on his face before he turns back to the other fighter, wiping his happiness away.

They clench their fists and hold them to their faces ready for the fight. The bell rings and everyone watches closely as they begin to fight.

I stand on my toes to see over the crowd but it's no use. I walk around the bar to get a better view, but before I can walk another step someone suddenly grabs me from behind and muffles my scream with their big hand.

                    🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to comment and vote and sorry for leaving you on a major cliffhanger :)
I wonder who grabbed her and what's going to happen... to find out stay tuned....

Sarah xx

Song recommendation:
If Walls Could talk - 5 seconds of summer