Chapter 1

Okay so basically this story just came to mind one day when I was bored and I thought it was a good idea so yeah. And what ever goes on in this story as of the first few chapters just know what I'm sleep deprived but this should be good. 😂😂😂
•••••••••
Also this story turns fast pace and it's kinda everywhere. It's not really realistic and you are not going to like the ending. I also don't believe I gave the characters enough emotions but read it you want. It is going to be finished.

••••••••••
Oouuu y'all a bitch could not spell for shit. Excuse all the mistakes I'm not even finna sit up here and lie and say imma fix them💀.
••••••••••
I also want to make this known that I wrote this book at a really young age. Like really young so excuse a lot of parts in the book.
••••••••••
Okay so you know how everyone thinks that there the shit, but there not the shit they just think that. Yeah okay. Well I am the shit and I don't think it I know it. I'm the person everyone fears I mean I'm not mean I don't even really talk at school. I would rather be by myself and be left alone butttt noooo people wanna ruin stuff all the freaking time.
••••••••••

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock which did nothing. I don't really know why I always do that but I do I know that it's not going to turn off like that but we can just hope and pray one day it will.

I roll over to face the awful machine sitting on my dresser. I turn it off then get out of my bed. I go to the bathroom and shower. I then go to my walk in closet and pick out an outfit.

I grabbed a grey and blue Thrasher T-shirt some ripped jeans, white huaraches, and a blue polo hat and my gold Rolex. I then grabbed my phone (iPhone 8 plus) and headed down stairs.

Down stairs I grabbed my grey book bag and my keys. Today I started a new school. I've been living in this little town they call Maryville for a couple of weeks. The school I go to is called Mary high. I don't know who the fuck told Mary to name the town after herself but she fucking did.

I rode the elevator down to my garage. Inside it there where cars lined all the way down on both sides but today I wanted to ride my bike.

I got on the bike put on my helmet and made my way out of the garage down the road and to the school

When I got to the school I could feel everybody's eyes on me but I didn't really care. I parked my bike in an empty space and went inside where I got many more eyes.

I made my way through the crowed hall to the office.

"Can I get my schedule, please" I asked the lady at the front desk. But she didn't pay me any attention see I try to be nice I even said please. So basically she asked for this.