Chapter 39

I rushed to the door slinging it open. Enzo and Jake come busting in the house and looking around everywhere. I look back tot he door to see Dylan, Kayla,Zack and Cody....... and a bunch of other niggas I don't know. They standing outside surrounding the house with guns some standing by trucks and others around the gates then some by the house.

"Ummm Enzo Who is all them people outside my house." I say walking towards him.

"My men." He says looking in the couch cushions.

"Well y'all need to be quieter. Skylar is slee-"

"LAY LAY STOP BOTHERING ME. MAAAA HELP"

"Oh lor-

"Who the fuck is up there with her?!!" Enzo yells running up the stairs me following after him.

"It's Dante's friend Layla she was here when they was took." I say as he opens the door with all the screams behind it.

"Sky stop jumping off that fucking bed for u bust yo head" I yelled.

"That is not Sky" Enzo said walking over to the bed.

"Layla this is Enzo, Enzo this Layla. Come on, come down stairs for a minute." I said as Enzo picked up Sky.

"Who you" Sky said pushing off of Enzos chest.

"My names Enzo" he said as we all walked downstairs. "I'm your mamas friend"

I went into the living room to see Dylan and Kayla talking as Jake was talking with some guard.

"Okay so Layla and Sky this is Dylan, Kayla and Jake, y'all already know Sky this is Layla Dante's friend" I said picking up my bag off the couch.

"Hi" Layla said

"Hey Layla I'm Kayla" Kayla said walking over to her.

"Where you going" Enzo asked putting Sky down.

"I got to go to Johns real quick" I said bending down to Sky.

"Sky I got to go, Okay?"

"Where you go" She asked confused.

"I got to go see one of my friends" I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"when is Dee Dee coming home" she asked as I stud up.

"I-I don't know yet" i said as tears threaten to come out.

"I'll be back" I said grabbing my keys

Wait mama!" I turn around to see Sky running towards me. "I want shikken nuggets"

"Dylan can u fix her some chicken nuggets they a bag of them in the freezer." Sky went up to Dylan saying something then they walked off the the kitchen

"Rose" I heard from my right.

"Oh hey Zack and Cody" I said unlocking the door.

"You got something about Dante yet." He asked

"I think so but I'm not sure" I said pushing the button to start the car.

"Okay call us if u need something" they said walking away.

I put the car in drive when the door was pulled open. Enzo.

Oh well, I pulled out of the gates and started the drive to Johns wearhouse.

"So what we going here for" Enzo asked turning the radio all the way down.

"Some of his men overheard two girls talking about how they were worried about they niggas cuz they went to somebody house" I sighed.