Chapter 2

When I got to the gym I was one of the first people there. The gym teacher handed me a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I could instantly see that the shorts where to small and that they would fit like booty shorts. I told him that but he said it was the only size.

So I went in the locker room and changed into the outfit. When i was walking out sum girls where walking in. I then went and sat on the bleachers. I few boys came over to me but I didn't want to talk to them nor did I want them. And also a few people just asked me about my eyes which I could not stand.

"Okay class listen up so we have a new student. He said pointing at me. "What's your name"

"Rose" I said.

"Okay well rose we have two teams the girls and boys. We are playing dodgeball and you can either sit on the bleachers and join this ladies on taking a F" the teacher said smiling.

So I was big on keeping my grades up so of course I was gone play.

"I'll play" I said

"Okay great well your by yourself because non of the other girls play" he said walking off.

Okay well either way I got this.

I got on the court and balls instantly started flying at me. Me being me I dodged all of them. I then started slinging them junks back. I got out about 10 boys and there was about 16 of them left. The door to the gym then busted open and a boy about 6'3 came in.

The whistle blew and everybody took a knee.

"Why are you late"

"Cuz I was fucking yo mama" he said walking into the locker room.

The gym teachers face instantly turned red and he stormed out of the gym.

Well damn.

All the boys then got up and went back to throwing the balls at me, all of which I dodged. I could hear the boys I already got out talking about my body and stuff but I don't care as long as they don't touch we good.

I picked up the balls and threw them back at the boys. There was now only about 5 boys left. They took they chance in throwing the ball at me but failed. I then threw them back getting 4 of them out leaving one.

Then the boy form earlier joined him so now there's 2 which is ass checks.

They threw the ball which I almost didn't dodge. I then threw them back but they both dodged them. This continued for a while and I got out the boy who was in from the beginning and now it was just me and mr. 'Fucking yo mama'.

He threw the ball at me like hard as freak but I caught that junk like a G and threw it back just as hard. But he caught it also. I was really getting bored of this game so when he threw it the next time I just let it hit my stomach. And when I tell you that shit hurt it hurt. I'm pretty sure if left a bruise.

I then went back into the locker room and got dressed because it's bout time to go to lunch and the gym teacher still never came back. After I got dressed I went back to my spot on the bleachers and the tow boys from the game came up to me.

"Hey you where pretty good out there" one of them said.

"Thanks" I said while getting on my phone.

"You do realize that's rude right" the same boy said.

"And you do realize I don't want to talk to you" I said looking up at them.

"Whoa look at her eyes" the same fucking boy said.

'Mr. Fucking yo mama' looked at my eyes for a while before saying "Shits creepy let's go"