Chapter 12

Do not play the song until I say it's the time. If you play the song it may give away what's to come in the story. SO DO NOT PLAY THE SONGGGG😂😂

On the ride to the apartment all I could think about was last night. Was I really willing to start seeing people again. What if I just get hurt again. However I know all people are not the same but I just don't want a repeat of my last relationship. It changed and shaped me into a whole new person.

I don't know. M-maybe I can give it a try- hold up where is Dylan. I pulled the car to the side of the road and pulled out my phone. "Hello" "Dylan where the hell are you". "I'm at Enzo's house with Jake. I'm going to need you to pick me up later also. I took the car back to the house and rode with Jake."Dylan said in a sleepy voice.
"Okay I'll pick you up in bout an hour" I said then hung up

I pulled back on the rode and went home. When I got home I took a shower. I was thinking about Enzo again o don't know what to do. I think I might give him a chance. I don't know why I am he was an ass when I first met him, but I am.

I got out of the shower and brushed my hair. I put it up in a bun and then brushed my teeth. I then went to my closet and put on some clothes.

After that I went tot he kitchen and grabbed a jar of Nutella and a spoon then went down stairs

After that I went tot he kitchen and grabbed a jar of Nutella and a spoon then went down stairs. I then got into the Range Rover (from the last chapter, the car she put the bag with the weapons in it in.) I then headed to Enzo's house, eating the Nutella.

On the way to Enzo's house I couldn't stop thinking about him. I've changed so much since I met him. Its like he bout out the crazy in me while calming down with certain situations also. I'm going to talk to him about us when I get there.

When I pulled up at Enzo's house there was 3 cars in the drive way. One was Jakes Jeep and one was also Enzo's car. Which he doesn't even really drive so ion know why he got a car. And also there was another car it was a pink car and I don't know who it belongs to.

I parked next to the pink car and went inside the house. When I got in I didn't see anyone so I texted Dylan.

'Where are you at' -R

'Jake's room' -D

'Umm what are you doing in there🤔🤭' -R

'The same thing you was doing in Enzo's room last night😋' -D

'Ewww 🤮 but I'm here and where is Jakes room I need to speak with you for a minute' -R

'It's like 3 doors away from Enzo's.' -D

'Okay I'm coming and I don't wanna see any ass cheeks when I get up there'-R