Chapter 19

So the time has come. The worst time for anyone school. I really can't stand school in fact I hate it but apparently I have to go. This year is gone be real bad I can fell it. I start at a whole different school in a whole different town so I know no one at all. Anyways I start school August 20 so just wanted to inform y'all because updates will probably be slower but I'm going to try my hardest to update.

••••
Oh yeah also I've went ahead and decided about what I was talking about in the last chapter.

ROSES POV

Me and Cole drove to the stake house and got a table. The stake house was a fancy restaurant and me and Cole was underdressed but who was gone check us. Nobody.

I ordered a stake and fries along with a sprite, I ordered Cole a chicken tender plater with lemonade.

Me and Cole talked about random thing like toys, what he likes to do, and he was talking to me about some toy that he seen on tv that he wanted. Our food finally came and we ate and left. The bill was 100 and some dollars which I think was to much for a damn stake and some tenders when I could have just went to Applebee's and got a 2 for 20.

But anyways now we going to the mall while singing some Moana songs. I really love Moana that's my girl I could watch that movie all day and not get board.

We finally got to the mall and we passed by these 2 kids one was a teenage boy and he had a baby. There clothes where kind of beat up and they had a sign asking for money. I wonder where there parents are at? Maybe they have a job in the mall or something.

I parked the car and me and Cole went inside the mall. Me and Cole shopped a little bit, I got some clothes and some other junk to organize my closet and bathroom because they low key dusty right now. I also have to get Cole a tux for the graduation and then something so he can go to the after party and I have to get a dress.

I went into this store that sold tuxes and junk like that. I got the man who worked there to help me find Cole a tux and measure him. Cole would not stay still for the man to measure him so I had to bribe him to stay still by saying I would get that toy for him.

Finally the man finished measuring him and put in my order which I'm picking up tomorrow. Now I just need to get him some clothes for the stupid lil after party shit. We went to some children store and I looked for Cole some clothes. "Cole stop running around and get over here" I fussed. Cole was running around the store playing in between racks and stuff. "Cole leave that shi- stuff alone" Cole had a slime toy that was in the store.

Uhh he can't leave shit alone. I walked over to Cole and picked him up. I brought him to a chair that was not to far from where I was and put him on it and let him play on my phone.

I went back to looking for clothes. I found a button up shirt with some white shorts. Thank god it's finally over I no longer have to find dress up clothes for Cole. I paid for Coles clothes and we left. Now I just have to find my clothes and then get Coles toy and then FOOD.