Chapter 22

I have been driving for a couple of hours now. Both of the kids are sleep and me and Dante are listing to music. Right now NBA was playin and I was rapping he lyrics while Dante was just listing because he didn't know the song. "So how old are you" I asked turning down the music.

"14, how old are you" he asked looking at me.

"I'm 18, but when's your birthday" I asked

"November 15, when's yours" he asked.

"My birthday is May 28 and when is Skylars birthday?"
"So your birthday just passed. And her birthday is May 16" he said. That means that Skylar is 2 months because it's July.

"Yeah I just turned 18 not to long ago" I said.

For a while me and Dante talking and laughing. He really warmed up to me. Dante soon fell asleep tho. Skylar and Cole have been up for a while and Skylars become kinda fussy. I could go stop and get a hotel but I really want to get to Maryville before I stop. I think She's getting hungry tho.

I pulled over to Cookout and ordered nuggets and fries for Cole and me and Dante got what we wanted. I then parked in the parking lot of cookout and hopped in the back seat. I could eat my food while I drive.

I feed Skylar her milk and then burped her. I then let her and Cole sit out of there car seats for a while and put them back in and started driving again. I've been driving for about 6 hours now. We had about 4 until we got to Maryville. We left my house at about 2 and now it's 8. I think all the hotels are going to be closed when we get to Maryville but I can see.

I ate my food while I was driving which caused me to drive with my knee because this food was good as freak. Dante fell back asleep after he ate so now it was just me thinking and the radio was off because I didn't want to wake them up.

This caused me to start thinking about shit. My life has changed so much over these past few weeks. I used to only care about my self and Then Dylan cane along. And then I started to care about Enzo and jake, but I no longer care about Enzo. And now I care about so many people like Cole, Lucy, Dante, and Skylar, and Dylan , and Jake. It's no longer just me. I have people who depend on me now. Skylar, Cole and Dante are now my top priority. Some people may say that I am mature for my age but that's what happens when you are forced to grow up because all the bullshit that you have been through.

Dante well probably be much like me considering that he's been through so much. I just hope that he stays out of the killing and shit that I am in. I don't want that for him. I know hat I have just meet Dante but he doesn't act like a normal teenager would. He can be cold sometimes, but at the same time he's broken.

****

We are now in Maryville all I have to do now is find a hotel at fucking 12 which there are probably not going to be any, but I'll see.

I searched and searched for a hotel by all of the offices are closed. There's only one hotel left in town. If that one is not open I'll have to go back to my old apartment. I don't really want to go back there right now because I want to surprise Dylan and I feel like if Jake is there he'll tell Enzo.

When I got to the hotel there was a man locking the door. "Wait, can I get a room before you close" I asked from my car. The man shock his head no. "I'll pay you twice as much as it's worth." I offered. The man turned around from facing the door and looked at me. I don't know if it's because my eyes or my car but he's eyes widen. "Sure come in after you park" he exclaimed.

I parked my car and woke Dante up. I took Skylars whole car seat out of the car while Dante picked Cole up because he wouldn't wake up. We then went inside the office part of the hotel. This hotel was a 5 star hotel which means this room is bought to be a ass load of money.