Chapter 16

When I pulled up to the fighting place I went around the back of what looked to be a expensive steak house. I would definitely be coming back here soon. It smelled so good.

I was instructed to knock on the door constantly until somebody came. I don't know why but I just nocked on the door repeatedly until someone came.

A man buff man in a tux came to the door and slid a little slot open. "Let me in, lil bitch" I said still nocking on the door. It is what I was told to say again I don't know why.

The man bust out laughing "You must be one of Johns fighters"

"Nah but John sent me here. I'm my own fighter" the man opened the door and lead me inside the place. We went down some stairs and another door where he put in a code that he covered up but I could still see it.

We then went inside and there was a huge boxing ring in the middle of the large room. Then there was bleachers filled up with people surrounding it. Most of the people looked rich and powerful. Most of them are probably gang leader or part of the mafia who knows.

I then man lead me to the ref and then left. "What's your fighting name"

"Joker" i replied

"Okay were going to start you of easy and you can work your way up" he said giving me a paper and pin. "Sign this please"

I read the paper which was filed with words. It was just saying bag I would not tell anything about this place and that I would not intentionally kill anyone. It also went over the rules. There was only a few rules.

1. No killing
2. Do not fight the audience no matter what they say or do.
3. Stop fighting immediately after the bell rings

That was all the rules and it seemed pretty simple. I signed the paper and gave it back. "Okay take off all jewelry and contacts and wait over there until your name is called" he pointed to a chair where some other people where sitting.
"I don't have any" with that I walked away.

I went an empty chair and waited for my name to be called. I noticed that I was the only female fighter and that all the men were looking at me hungrily. There was a match between two men right now. Both of them where extremely muscular and built. To say that they where so big they both moved fast.

The man with blue short on lunged at a man who was wearing black shorts. He hit him in the jaw causing his head to fly back a long with his body. The man was on the floor out cold. The man with blue shorts only hit him once and then the bell ringed.

A few men came into the boxing arena and took the man in Black off he stage. A few other men came and briefly cleaned off the stage. The ref then held up the mans arm and announced him the winner and gave him a duffle bag.

We waited for a moment until the ref came back on stage. " today we have fresh meat. And she came to win joker" he yelled motioning to me.

I got up and took off my jacket throwing it in the chair. I went to into the ring and stud in the corner. I could hear cat calls from all directions but I didn't care.

Something caught my eyes tho. There was a little room or something about the bleachers. It looked like all the rich people and junk was up there enjoying the fight. However there was someone up there someone I knew. Fucking Kane.

He was looking at me with wide eyes. I shot him a smirk and looked back in front of me. I guess the ref had already introduced the man. A man who was about 6'2 came in strange. You could clearly see the veins popping out everywhere. He waddled Into the ring and stud in his corner.