Chapter 36

3 years later. (Ik a big ass time jump)
Rose it now 21
Dante is 17
Sky is 3

"DANTE  hurry up and grab Sky before she falls down the stairs!" I yelled.

I could hear Dante's heavy footsteps upstairs as he ran to the stairs to get Sky. That girl is so fucking bad, it don't make no sense.

It's been 3 whole years sense I left Maryville, 3 years sense I left them, and it's been 2 years since I started looking for my mom. I think we're close to finding her. John and Cal have been helping me look for her. Cal and John have all kinds of niggas spread out keeping an eye out for her. One of Cals men reported that they had seen a women that looked similar to me in Hartsville, South Carolina. I've been told then niggas to check there first considering that's were I was found and probably were my parents are from.

In a couple of weeks when school lets out for Dante I'm going to go down there to see if I can find her, who knows what's going to happen.

"Hey Rose" I turned my head to see Dante's friend Quan walking in the kitchen with Dante and Sky coming not to far behind.

"Hey Quan, How u been" I asked as I cleaned the rest of the meat.

"I've been good" he said sitting at the barstool.

Quan has been Dante's bestfriend ever sense he first started high school. He's got a few other close friends named Mack, Lala, and jack.

Apparently Dante and Quan meet because of Lala. Lala is Quans little sister and Dante took up for Lala when she was being teased at school. Lala is quiet and shy and a little bit of a nerd so that's why she was being picked on. I don't really see why I mean Lala's real cool and pretty, she be hanging out with the guys and stuff all the time. I think they posed to be coming over here actually.

"THE KING IS HERE BOW YOU PEASANTS" ohh lord save me. Then there's Mack, he's so fucking annoying. Like deadass, he be trying to hit on me and shit, ima fuck his ass up one day.

"Mack shut the fuck up and sit down" then there's Jack, he pretty chill he really playful if he close with u but any other time he's mean as fuck. "Hey Rose"

"Hey jack, Mack"

"What you cooking" Jack said looking over my shoulder

"Food now go somewhere lil nigga" I hope they don't think ima cook enough for them. Yeah they got me fucked up.

I heard the door bell ring and all off our heads shot to the living room. Mack go off his chair and walked to the door opening it, like this his house. "It's cool, it's just Layla" Mack shouted coming back in the kitchen Layla following close behind.

"Layla what u done told yo ass, you can just walk in" This girl always do this shit making me feel awkward and shit. "These smelly ass niggas just walk they ass up in this house like they the shit, and ion even like them." I joked

"Just come in if you do that shit again ima fuck ya ass up" Mack butted in.

"Shut the fuck up" Quan said looking at Mack like he crazy, yeah he don't ply about his sisters

"Jeez calm down nigga, who kicked yo balls" Mack said throwing a piece of pinea-

"WAIT IS THEM MY FUCKING PINEAPPLES" I yelled glaring at Mack.

"What! No of course not" he said getting up as he grabbed a pineapple.

"You fucking dumb ass bitchh, I should kill you" I yelled as I walked to the island snatching the bowl.

"I told you not to eat them pineapples" Dante said thumping sky who was trying to push him off his stool .

"Dante stop thumping her, and Layla sit yo ass down" she up here standing up and shit all shy.