Chapter 11

When I got home I parked my car and went inside my apartment. When I got inside I fell down with my back against the door. My parents are fucking dead my actual fucking parents. Tears started to fall down my face I didn't even bother to stop them.

I've never got to even fucking meet them. That sick fuck. He caused all of this. After a while of crying I finally got up and went to my room to get ready.

I took a shower and washed all the blood off of me, and out of my hair. I then brushed my hair and flat ironed all of it which took forever. After that I went to my closet and got my clothes out.

I then went back into my bathroom and put on makeup which was mascara and lipstick, which was red

I then went back into my bathroom and put on makeup which was mascara and lipstick, which was red. The white dress made my eyes and lipstick pop out. Then I put on my gold Rolex and two stud diamond earrings.

When I was done with my outfit I went to my secrets room in my closet and grabbed one of the bags off the wall. I put a few guns, knifes, and a sword in there. I also put 1 bulletproof vest in there. I did this just in case some stuff popped of. The vest was for Dylan considering that she was at great risk.

Now it's time to go. I went down the the garage and got in my car.

I then pulled out my phone while pulling out the garage

"What club are we going to" i asked Enzo.
"Go to club Dynamite, we got Dylan and we're about 5 minutes away from there. Also my sister let Dylan wear one of her dresses."

"Okay I'll be there in a little while bye"

I typed in the club in gps and it was about 10 minutes away. I drove there singing to my Spotify playlist, which is amazing of course.

I then pulled up to a club I spotted Jakes Jeep and parked beside it. I then got out the car and went to the door. There was a line at the door but who do I look like. As I was walking past the line I was getting cat called and stares but I kept walking.

When I reached the door there was a man there guarding it letting in people. I went to go past him inside the door but he pulled me back.

"Sorry miss but you can't go in" he said
"Umm yes I can and I am" I said trying to brush past him again.
"No you can't" he said angrily.
"Listen here I'm going inside this club and if you try to stop me again I'm gone smack yo ass" I then went to walk past him again .
He pulled me back again "Mrs you can't g- smack.
"Get the fuck out the way" and with that I walked in the club.

When I got in the club I felt stares but I started looking for Dylan,Enzo and Jake. I couldn't see them anywhere so I went to the bar.
"I'll take vodka" I say to the bartender
After a while he comes back with my drink. As I'm drinking my drink a old ass song that is my shit comes on.

So you know me I walk my happy ass to the dance floor. I start dancing to the song throwing ass back and shit. A bunch of dudes came up behind me and tried to get me to twerk on them, but I pushed them away.

While I was dancing to the song a dude came up behind me and I looked back. It was Enzo. Well oh, okay he looking bout sexy as fuck what the fuck he done did. He had on some black jeans and a polo shirt. I don't know why but shittt. I continued to throw it back on him.

After a while more booty shaking music played. This was the most fun I ever had. Me and Enzo was just dancing. Y'all won't believe who the fuck else was dancing together also. Jake and fucking Dylan.

"Alright y'all this for all my couples out there" and with that the dj turned off the music and played a romantic song. I the stud up straight and started to walk back to the bar but I was pulled back by Enzo.
"Dance with me" he said
Shittt I could never say no to his sexy ass. "Alright"

I wrapped both my hands around Enzo's neck and he put his hands around my waist. I kinda struggled because Enzo's height but I still did it so fuck everyone who doubts short people. I then laid my head on Enzo's chest and we just swayed back and forth.

"You know I can hear your heart beating fast" I say with my head still on Enzo's chest.
He chuckled. "And do you know why"
"Enlighten me" I say.
"Well when a boy or a girl get around a person they find attractive they usually get nervous"

I look up at him astonished. He was already looking down at me with pink cheeks. I don't know what to say. I've never really thought of him in a way like hat until tonight and I think it's the alcohol and either way I can't do this what if he hurts me.
"I-I don't know what to say" Enzo then looks away from me with a pained expression. I grab his face so he could look at me "don't be sad I just don't want to be hurt and with relationships there comes pain." I say

"Well if you like someone you should be willing to try and deal with the pain that comes with it. And I don't intended to hurt you" he says truthfully.
I just lay my head back on his chest, I can feel tears slipping down my face. Today has been fucking great I've been crying 2 times today and I haven't cried in years.

The song then soon went off and we separate. I don't know what to do so I go to the bar with Enzo following behind me. "Can I have vodka." I sit down on one of the bars stools. The whole night me and Enzo just sit there drinking. Jake and Dylan are still on the dance floor. Let's just say neither one of them can dance but they look happy.

-The next morning-

"WHAT THE FUCK" I fell of the bed.
"What. Oh shit" Enzo said looking down at me.
We fucking slept together. Oh no. I got up off the floor and looked at Enzo. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. I looked down to see that I was completely fucking naked. I looked around the room for my clothes I can't find them. I ran into Enzo's closet and put on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. I then went back out to the room. I mean it wasn't too bad. I mean it's not like was a virgin but still I shouldn't have had sex with him, especially after what he told me last night. Yup I remember.

"Okay well I'm going to head home and I'll be back later" I say opening the door.
"Why are you going home" he slammed the door.
"Get the fuck out the way Enzo"
"Nah I'm good" he says going to kiss me.
"Umm fuck no" I say moving my face.
"And why not" he pouts
"What happen to the quiet little Enzo" I say pushing him back.
"Oh he died last night when I was fucking you, said the pus- I cut him off see no he not finna be disrespecting me like that. I know it's not that big of a deal but I don't like being disrespected.
"Ummm no. You say that I got to go" I opened the door back and walked out. I walked to the living room to see my keys thrown on the chair. I grabbed the keys and went to my car and drove away.