Chapter 37

Once I got home I went into the living room to see everybody nocked out on the couch with snacks scattered around. Dante was laying on the couch holding Sky as she slept. Layla was laying next to him but her head was leaned on Quan her feet on Dante's legs. Quan sleep next to Layla and Jack and mack.

I went up to the couch and shook Layla's shoulder. "Wake up" i shook her shoulder harder seeing she wasn't getting up.

"Hmmm" She mumbled burying her head deeper in Quans arm.

"What the fuck Layla get off me" I looked up to see Quan pushing Layla's head off him standing up.

She looked at him and smacked her lips. "Chill"

"That's so fucking nasty you had yo big ass head laying on me" he yelled

"Stop being childish" she said stretching.

"Childish! Nah my bruh you childish for putting yo nappy, dirty head on me" he said walking into the kitchen.

Well that was amusing

"Come on get ready to go" I said picking Sky up.

"Where are you going? Your just got here." Dante wined.

"Calm yo self child we're going to the mall." I said as I walked up the stairs

"Quan!!! Get ready we going to the mall!" Mack yelled

Jesus help me

__________

"Mack stop being a pervert and come the fuck on" I Yelled bumping into him as we passed Victoria's Secret

"Chill Rose don't worry I still only like you" he said walking close to me as Dante pushed him back.

"Chill, nigga" he said throwing his arm around my shoulder. "If you keep doing that shit to my mom ima have to beat yo ass."

"Dante me and you both know I'll beat yo ass, you mine as will just stop." Mack said as we went into Rule 21.

"What the fuck are we doing here" Quan gasped stopping in the middle of the entrance.

"Quan get the fuck out of the way you blocking people from coming in." I yelled as I walked over to the shirts the boys trailing after me.

Should I get the black crop or the red one. I mean they both look good. Maybe, just maybe I should get both...... yeah I'll get them both.

"What!" Why the fuck are they staring all up in my face.

"Why the fuck is that child's piece of clothing doing in your hand, I mean Rose Skylar doesn't need any more clothes." Dante said snatching it out of my hand and putting them back on the rack.

"Dante stop being an ass" I said picking them back up. "Layla you seen anything you wanted?" I asked

"My sister not wearing these children's clothes" Quan said looking around the store.

"How bout y'all leave us the fuck alone and go to jimmy Jaz or foot locker or some shit." I said pulling Layla closer to the clothes. "How about this, this is nice, go try it on, you know what wait until we have all the clothes then you can go." I pushed the clothes into her arms.

"Oh fuck no!" Quan yelled pulling the shirt out of her hands. "This is unacceptable, this will show at least 30% of her stomach"

"Give the shit back and go" I stated firmly this is exactly why they shouldn't have came, now Layla all jittery and shit.

"Oh hell no we not going no where." He said putting it on the rack, me taking it back off.

"Pissy ass bitch" I mumbled pulling more clothes off the rack.