Chapter 38

"So basically they stole a creat of guns and some drugs" I asked laying down in the chair in Johns office.

"Yeah, So what u think we should do" he asked as he sat at his desk.

"You know yo ass want to attack them so go head" I said sitting up.

"Are you going to go or not" he asked writing something down.

"I'll go don't got nothing better to do" I said stretching "so when are you planning on attacking"

"Probably about 2 days from now I just need to get some of my men ready, bout how many you think we'll need." He asked looking up

"I don't need any but since I know yo ass maybe like 5 or 6 others because there territory is not that big and it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to take them out."

"Okay now on to your mom. You say you believe she's in South Carolina stying in a town called Hartsville." He asked typing on his computer now

"Yeah, after Dante is out of school and shit i think ima head out there and see if she is." I sighed

"Okay I'll call in yo private jet to fly y'all over there if you want" he said reading his computer screen.

"Yeah that's fine I don't really feel like driving down there."

"Alright cool, I got some paper work and shit to do so I'll talk to you later" he said as I got up and grabbed my bag off the couch and walked back to my car driving back home.
___________

When u got home I parked my car and went to the front door to unlock it but I already was. I wonder were they went they are not in the living room anymore. I heard a cry from upstairs and I quickly pulled out my gun from my bag. Sky doesn't just cry for no reason somethings wrong. I quickly looked around the downstairs area before making my way up the stairs, quickly and quiet.

The cry's got louder and I heard it from my bedroom. I quickly checked the hall and looked quickly inside each room making my way to my room. I bust open the door but didn't see anything, she's under the bed but what's going on. I looked under the bed to see Layla and Sky under the bed I held my finger up to my lips telling them to be quiet and not to come out yet. However that didn't stop Sky from crying, duhh.

I looked in the closet nothing I searched the bathroom nothing. I went back to the bed and peeped down "Come on" I whispered

They crawled from under the bed tears running down both of there faces. "What happen" I asked her out my gun down on the bed and holding Sky.

"I-I don't know. W-we w-were in the l-living room w-when Dante a-asked me I-if I would take s-Sky to try and pee. W-when w-we were up s-stairs I heard the door bust o-open then yelling. I-I looked down t-there from the s-stair case to s-see men coming I-into the house. S-So I ran in here with S-Sky and hid. T-they n-never came up h-here b-but after a while everything wen quiet and then you came." She cried.

"Shh you got to be quiet I didn't finish checking the house. Shy fell asleep so just stay in here with her" I said laying sky down on the bed and grabbing the gun "Take this if anyone comes in this door besides me shoot them. Look!" I yelled at her as I seen her eyes start to look droopy. "This is how you load it. Do this to take the clip out then put it back in like this then cock it back. Just aim and shoot, go for the chest or the head, after you shoot them and they move shoot them again. In my nightstand there's another gun and a few clips but that's only if you need them. Understand"

"Y-yeah I got it" She stuttered as more tears formed.

"Look Layla it's going to be fine don't worry to much I'm still going to be in the house." I smiled.