Chapter 3

I then got into my lambo and went to my fighting match.

When I got to the Chinese restaurant I went around back and nocked on the door 5 times then swiped it

When I got to the Chinese restaurant I went around back and nocked on the door 5 times then swiped it. The door instantly opened and they let me threw. I went to the locker room and took off my jacket and braided my hair into a braid.

I then waited for my name to be called. I know what your thinking what about a mask. I didn't wear one. I wanted people to see my face. And when they see me they know that that's the girl that beat my ass. When hey called my name I ran out to see the crowed roaring my name 'joker'. I chose this name because why not people call us both crazy.

I am currently undefeated and I don't plan on losing no time soon.

I get on the strange to see my opponent. It was a guy he was bout 6'6 maybe and real muscular. I don't really care though I fought bigger guys.

"Okay guys y'all know what the rules" the ref said.

Of course I did I do this for living. The bell then went off for us to start fighting. I teased the man a lil bit by just mocking him upside his head. I already knew his weak spot it was obvious. He had a limp. I could tell nocking him in the head made him mad. He charged at me. I quickly moved to the left out of the way. I then just kept teasing him. I like to play around a little bit before I actually fight if you haven't noticed. It's like a predator playing with his prey.

After a while the man finally tackled me to the ground. Yeahhhhh you go boy. He then started punching me. I busted out laughing is he fucking serious. This seemed to make him mad he started hitting me harder which was also funny but I didn't want to may bruises so I quickly switched out positions and punched him in his face one time and he was out cold.

I then got out the ring collected my monezzz and went back to the locker room to grab my jacket. After getting my jacket I went back to my car. I wasn't even tired yet maybe I should go to the club.

Nah not tonight I got school tomorrow but for sure Friday. With that I drove home singing to my Spotify playlist.

When I got home I parked my car and went upstairs and took a shower. After getting out the shower i looked over my body. I did indeed had a bruise on my stomach from Enzo, I also had a cut on my lip
and a little bruise on my cheek. I applied a cream to my face so that the bruise would be gone by tomorrow but I didn't have enough to put on my stomach so I got to get some more tomorrow.

I then brushed out my hair and put it in a bun. Then went to my closet and got out my Calvin Klein shorts and crop top shirt thing.

Now I'm just laying in my bed on my phone

Now I'm just laying in my bed on my phone. I got a call from Dylan.
"Hey Dylan"
"Hey Rose can you do me a favor" Dylan whispered
"Yeah what up"
"Can you come pick me u- 'dylan Who the fuck you talking to you du-

Click

Oh shit what the fuck happen. I quickly put on my fluffy slides and grabbed one of my guns and a knife out of my secret door in my closet.

I then ran to the garage and got in my car (the same lambo from earlier) and drove to Dylan's house.

When I pulled up I could see all the lights in the house where off but one it looked like the kitchen. I put my knife in side of my shorts and put had my gun in my hand behind my back.

A man who reeked of alcohol opened the door to let out a smell from the house that smelt like weed.

"What" the man barked
See this is probably Dylan's dad which means that I 'can't' kill him right?
"Umm is Dylan home" I asked
"No" and with that he tried to slam the door in my face.

I shoved the door open with my left hand and went inside.
"Get the fuck out my house" the man yelled.
"Nah bitch" I said pointing the gun at him.
Y'all should have seen the fear in his eyes it was fascinating.
A women then came out of the kitchen screaming for him to be quiet. When she saw what was happening she ran to me trying to attack me. I quickly took out my knife a pointed it at her. I then made my way threw the junky house weapons still on them until I fount Dylan.

I fount her in a room with only a mattress on the floor and clothes in a pile on the floor.
"Dylan get up" I yelled still pointing my gun and knife at her parents. Dylan's head shots up and she looked at me weirdly.
"What are you doing here" she asked walking to me.
I pointed my head at her parents and she gasped.
"Just come on Dylan" I sighed.

"Get behind me" I told Dylan so that her parents could try and grab her. We then slowly made out way out the house and into my car.

"What the fuck" Dylan said.
"Well didn't you ask me to pick u up" I said starting the car.
"I mean yeah but didn't you hear what happen after that" she said shockingly
"Yeah that's why I came" I drove away from the house.
"Well now this makes thing worse what about when I go back think about what there going to do to me" she cried.
"Absolutely shit is what they gone do cuz your not going back" I calmly spoke.
"Then where am I going to go Rose I don't have money" she shouted
"Ayeeee there's no need to shout. And don't worry bout that you can stay with me" I yelled back at her.
"But what are your parents going to say"
" I live by myself" I said pulling Into the garage.

We then rode up the elevator to the to floor where my apartment covers the entire floor. Dylan was asking me questions the whole fucking way. Really driving me more insane.

When we finally got to my apartment I put in my finger print and we went inside. I'll add Dylan's finger print later but not right now.

"So where am I going to stay at" Dylan asked looking at the place. You can stay in the guest bedroom but I'll let you use some of my clothes until tomorrow and we'll go shopping after school." I yawned walking to my room

Dylan followed close behind me trying to tell me that we didn't need to go shopping.

"So what Dylan are you doing to walk around butt ass naked I certainly don't want to see that" I shouted at her. I then went to my closet and got out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and a pair of my new underwear and sports bra set that I was gone wear tmr 😞. Dylan was smaller than me but she could still fit them they would just be a little lose. I gave her the clothes and showed her the room. The room had its own bathroom and walk in closet so basically she didn't need nothing else I told her that she could do whatever the fuck she wanted but she could not live the apartment or come in my room and wake me up.

After that I fell asleep

••••••••••
Vote
Comment
Share