Chapter 5

I took a long 30 minute drive and turned that into a 15 minute drive. I then pulled up to a lake with woods surrounding it.
I parked my car in the middle of the woods and so did Jake.
"Oh Dylan you might not want to come out" I say getting out the car.

I then pull Paul out of the backseat along with a black book bag and we walk a little ways from the cars. Jake,Enzo and his friends close behind. Even though I told Dylan she might wanna stay in the car she gets out. Oh well.

I tie Paul on a tree and then think about all the shit I'm bout to do. Oh this is going to be fun, I've been waiting for a moment like this forever. I don't even care about the people here. I know they not gone tell I could just simply kill them. I then pull out my knife which was in my waist band along with some other thing.

I rip open Paul's shirt. I then take my knife a run it down his chest. I could now see complete fear in his eyes. I but out laughing he was talking all this shit now look at him. I step away from Paul and get out 2 butterfly knifes. I then take a blindfold out of my bag and put it on.

"Okay so we gone play a little game if I hit you your death we'll be quick. But if I don't your going to have a painful slow death." I say in the sweetest voice I had.

"Let's begin"

I through both of the knifes at Paul and the take the blind fold off. When I looked at why perfection. One of the knifes were by his head and the other one was in between his legs.

"Oh good" I jump up and down and clap my hands.

I then go to my bag and pull out a syringe. I stole it from someone who was trying to use it on me one night I didn't know what's inside of it but I guess we'll see.

"Okay Pauly how about you be my test subject. Who knows what will happen" I say flicking the syringe

I then walk closer to Paul and stick the syringe in his arm. His arm instantly turned blue and black and he started yelling.

"Ohh that can't be good" I chuckle picking up my machete.

I take the machete and cut off his arm. "There all better." I say as I watch his blood gush out.

"Okay so now what to do what to do" I say looking in my bag.

"Ahh perfect" i pull out my gun.

I put a silencer in it then shoot Paul once in both his legs and arms. I then got my knife one again and started slicing his skin. Watching the blood trickle down and his screams felling my ears sounding like music.

"Umm Rose don't you think he's had enough" I hear Dylan say.

"Yeah hold on I'm bout done" I carve a Rose in the middle of his chest then I stab him in his neck and he dies.

"Okay well that was fun" I say turning around to be met with wide eyes and shocked expressions.

"Umm Okay fine I guess I won't ask for your help" I say.

I cut the ropes that where on Paul the pick up his body and shove his body into a trash bag that was in my black book bag. I then took all of the stuff I used on him and put that in a separate bag. I was now done and ready to leave.

"Okay let's gooooo"I said throwing both bags in my trunk next to Dylan's bags from the mall.

All the boys where just looking at me amazed but Dylan looked frightened.

We all then all said our goodbyes and got in our cars and drove off. I had to go get rid of this body so I went to one of my friends little warehouse gave him the body and he got rid of it for me.