Don't mess with friends

Your POV

"Aren't you excited for him?!" Ned asked me while we walked to our next class.

"I would be if it was a different girl." I said.

"Oh come on, I know you don't like her. I don't either. But Peter finally has the confidence to ask a girl out!" Ned said.

"Liz Allen is just another bitch in this school. I don't know what peter sees in her." I said.

"Seriously, you're still on this? Y/n that happened years ago. She didn't know what the hell she was doing." He said.

"Well I know that she spread rumors about me that were never true." I said.

"So what? People have forgotten about that now!" He said.

"Well I haven't!" I said.

I saw peter running away and out of the school. He did not look ok.

"I catch up with you in class." I told Ned.

"But the teacher said we have an important quiz today and we can't be late!" Ned yelled after me.

"Make up and excuse for me, thanks!" I yelled back.

I ran out and tried finding peter. I found him sitting under a tree with his head in his hands. I ran up to him.

"Peter, what's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. I gently grabbed his arms and pulled them away from his face. He looked away.

"Peter, please look at me. I want to help you, not hurt you." I said.

He slowly turned his head towards me. I saw a bruise around his eye. I gasped lightly.

"What the hell happened?" I asked him.

Me and peter have been best friends since the 2nd grade. I'll do anything to protect him.

"Liz and her friends hanged up on me after I asked Liz out. They completely embarrassed me. I was on the ground and they just kept kicking me and punching me. They said some pretty nasty stuff to me too." He said.

I felt the ice start to build up in my body. I stood up and walked towards the school.

Peter got up too.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm giving Liz and her bitch squad a taste of their own medicine." I said.

People knew about me being Atmos Fear. My dad is tony stark after all. No body messes with me because of my powers.

"Y/n, you can't do this! Remember what the dad said, no using powers in school!" He said.

"Yeah well do you remember those rumors in 7th grade?" I said.

He stopped dead in his tracks. I stopped and stared back at him.

"They still haunt me to this day. I need to get back at her for what she did." I said.

I turned and started walking again. Peter grabbed my arm, I turned towards him.

"I'm sorry but you can't hurt her." He said.

"Why can't I?" I said.

"Because I still care about her." He said.

"Why the hell do you care about her? She broke your heart now I'm about to break her face." I said.

He led me inside to the boys bathroom that nobody ever uses.