Better Day

You were an average girl. You went to high school, you were fifteen, you have an average amount of "friends". Friends is quoted because they're just fake sometimes. Your only real friend was Peter Parker and you guys weren't even that close. But you guys still talked almost everyday. You were surprisingly closer with Ned than with Peter.

But his secret is out and everyone knows he's Spider-Man. So whenever you're passing notes to your friends in class he shoots a web and snatches the note and reads it. So you're always careful about it now.

But today you weren't so careful. You and your friends were passing notes in class, again, and Peter noticed. Lucky you, your friend asked who you liked.

You wrote your answer on the index card and passed it back. Before she could grab it, Peter shot a web and stole it. You started freaking out. You didn't want him to read it.

"Peter, no powers in class. We've disgusted this." The teacher said.

"Right, Sorry Mrs. Lerner." He said.

"God I never thought I would have to say that to a student." She murmured.

You looked back at him.

"Give it back!" You whisper yelled.

He shook his head and smirked. You wanted to pull your hair out in frustration. He unfolded the note. You wanted to jump up and scream at him and tackle him and take the note back. But you knew you couldn't do that because he was way too strong for that, and you were obviously in the middle of math.

He smiled and read the note. You noticed the heat rise to his cheeks. The same thing happened to you. You turned around and didn't pay attention to him after that.

~~~

It was a long 40 minute period. The bell rang and you stood up and booked it out the door to science where you would have to face Peter anyway, but you wanted to delay the inevitable. He was your partner anyway.

You and it to the class and sat down. You got ready for the period to start as Peter made it just as the bell rang. He got ready too. You started your experiment after the teacher explained everything.

"So you like me?" He asked.

"I mean, if you're talking about the note then it didn't mean anything. I-I was j-just lying to get my friend t-to shut up." You said.

"Y/N, I know you too well. You stutter and look away when you're lying." He said.

You rolled your eyes.

"So what if I'm lying. That's my answer for you." You said.

"That didn't—I don't know—Wait what?" He said laughing a little.

"Ok, I like you. Big whoop. Not gonna make any difference." You said.

"It actually is, because I like you too." He said.

You stopped and almost dropped everything.

"I-I'm Sorry—w-what?" You said coughing a little.

"I like you too." He said.

"O-oh. Well that's nice. Let's get back to this experiment." You said.

He chuckled and didn't say anything.

~~~

You were packing up your things and cleaning up, when Peter was leaving the classroom leaving you to do everything. Even though you said it was fine, you still wanted him to say something like, 'no no it's fine I'll help you.' But instead he just said ok and walked out.

Once you were done you went to your locker and packed up your things. You shut your locker and as you were turning around you ran into Peter.

"Oh hey, sorry about that." You said.

He smirked.

"Why are you smirk—" he stopped you by connecting your lips.

You froze for a second but then kissed back. You heard Ned freaking out close by. You guys started laughing and looked at Ned. He froze and started whistling and looked around like nothing happened.

You and Peter looked back at each other. You both started laughing again.

"Tonight at 8 I'll be at your place. Movie. Be ready." He said walking away.

"O-ok." You said as he turned away confidently.

You smiled and sighed.

That turned out differently than you thought it would.

A/N—

Sorry these are already getting trashier. Pls just request anything you want to in the comments. I need help already. Thx ly guys 🥰😘