Older brother problems.

~Your POV~

"Y/n, is this really a good idea? Your brother is super over protective and-" Tom started.

"It'll be fine Tom, I know Harrison is just being a big brother and all, but he'll understand." I said.

"Are you sure? Because he's my best friend and know him too well for this." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly, you're his best friend. He won't treat you or me any differently." I said.

Tom smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said.

Tom was always worried about Harrison freaking out about Tom and me dating. I keep trying to tell him it'll be fine, but he never listens.

I cuddled up against his chest and he hugged me real tight. Tom and I just need some relaxing time from touring and everything, but he was so worried that Harrison would catch us together and he would get killed.

I put my hands on his chest and slowly drifted off.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, we heard a knock on the door. I jumped at the noise. Tom did too. He got up and rushed to the door. I laid there still tired.

"Haz, What are-what are you doing?" Tom asked.

"I just needed a little break from those weirdos down at the pool. They keep jumping on me!" He said.

I chuckled at how childish everyone is. He was talking about the cast of homecoming. I'm actually really good friends with zendaya and Laura.

"Tired, y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah, not used to being busy like this." I said.

He chuckled.

"Me neither, but oh well."

I was in the actual movie, I wasn't just coming along like haz was. I played Peter's other best friend in the movie who secretly had a crush on him. In the end they get together but that's in the second movie, far from home.

We sat there and talked.

"Well I'm gonna go back down." Haz said.

"See ya, loser." I said.

"Later dork." He said.

We chuckled at the names we would always call each other. Once he finally left, Tom climbed back into the bed and laid next to me.

"That was awkward." He said.

"Agreed."

He smiled. He leaned in and connected our lips. I could never get tired of kissing Tom. It feels like a first kiss every time.

"Sorry I forgot my- TOM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Harrison yelled barging Into the room.

I got scared so I rolled off the bed by accident.

"Oww."

I slowly stood up and saw Tom on the other side of the bed trying to calm Harrison down.

"Just listen to what I have to say." Tom said.

"I don't have to listen to shit! You were just making out with my sister!" Haz yelled.

"Harrison!" I yelled.

"Get over here, y/n." He said.

I started tearing up. I shook my head.

"What do you mean no? Just get over here now!" He yelled.

"No, Harrison. I'm 20 years old you can't fucking control my life anymore." I said.

"Harrison just listen to me!" Tom yelled.

"What!" Haz yelled.

"I love her, ok! I won't ever hurt her and if I ever do just come and kill me! But I won't ever hurt her." Tom said.

"Bullshit!" He yelled.

"Harrison! I know you're just trying to be the big brother in this situation, but I don't always need you on my back about this stuff!" I yelled.

He shook his head. He looked over to Tom.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." He said.

He started walking over to Tom. I climbed over the bed. I stepped in front of Tom.

"Y/n, move. Now." Haz said.

"No, I won't let you hurt him." I said.

"Y/n, just go. I'll be fine." Tom said.

I turned to look at him. Tears were building up in my eyes. I shook my head.

"No I can't let him hurt you." I said.

"I'll be fine." He said.

A tear slipped down my cheek. I turned and walked out of the room. I ran to Zendaya's hotel room that was just down the hall. She said I was always welcome.

I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head. I started balling my eyes out. I don't want Harrison to hurt Tom.

She stood up and walked over to me. He hugged me and walked me over to be bed.

"Y/n, what happened?" She asked.

"Harrison got mad....he's trying to.......hurt Tom and-" I said in between sobs.

"Stop. Take a deep breath and tell me everything." She said.

I took a deep breath and wiped the tears.

"So Harrison didn't know I was dating Tom and so he just saw us kissing and he got super angry and now he's going to beat up Tom for it and I'm super scared Tom will get hurt and I never want anyone to get hurt from this and-" I said in one big breath.

"Ok, ok. Everything will be fine. Just calm down." She said.

I starting crying again. She just hugged me and let me cry. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Zendaya said.

I didn't look at who it was.

"Y/n, can I talk to you real quick?" I heard Harrison ask.

"No! Go away." I said.

"Hey, I think you should talk to him." Zendaya said.

I looked up and nodded. I stood up and wiped the tears away. I walked out into the hallway with him. I shut the door.

"Look, I'm sorry I lashed out on you two like that. Tom just explained to me how much he loved you and how he won't ever hurt you. Y/n, that's all I was ever worried about. But he's my best friend and I believe him." Haz explained.

"So will you let me be with him?" I asked.

"Yeah, you kids go have fun." He said.

I smiled and hugged him tighter than ever.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou." I said.

He chuckled.

"You're welcome. Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said.

I kissed his cheek and ran off back to our room. I knocked on the door. I saw Tom answer. We both smiled brighter than ever.

I jumped into his arms and he held me up while I hugged him.

"I'm so glad Harrison understood." Tom said.

I smiled.

"Me too."

I kissed his cheek. Tom closed the door and plopped both of us on the bed.

"I love you so fucking much." He said.

"I love you more."

"I don't think that's physically possible." He said.

I chuckled and pecked his lips. We cuddled up again and this time I fell asleep.