Fight

You were the most popular girl in school and nobody wanted to fuck with you. They stayed out of your way but you never stayed out of their way. Until one day, a kid got in your way.

Obviously, you weren't very happy about it.

~Your POV~

I was walking down the hall way, on my way to last period. I was texting my friends on my phone. I was making plans tonight to climb a giant building. We were bored teenagers and needed something to do.

Someone bumped into me and I dropped my phone. I picked it up. I looked up and saw...

Peter fucking Parker.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sor-" He stopped.

"What the hell. I told you to stay out of my way and you come in doing this shit?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-to bump into you." He said.

"Watch where your going next time, dick head." I said.

I walked past him and purposely bumped him.

"Why can't she ever just be calm for once. I didn't mean to do that." He whispered.

My super hearing heard him say that. I slowly turned around.

"What the hell did you just say, Parker?" I asked.

He turned around. His face was bright red.

"I-I didn't say anything." He said.

"Yes you did. What did you say?" I asked.

I already knew what he said I just wanted him to pee his pants again.

"I didn't say anything!" He yelled.

I growled at him. I was getting so frustrated.

I grabbed his collar and slammed him against the lockers.

"Tell me what the fuck you said or else things are gonna get ugly!" I yelled.

"I didn't fucking say anything you bitch!" He yelled.

He pushed me away.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that." I said.

I ran at him and punched him. I was trained by the one and only black widow. He's not getting past me.

I kept punching him and kicking him. He fell to the floor. He grabbed my leg and made me fall to the ground with him. But I just caught my fall. There was this whole crowd around us video taping and shit.

"Oh Parker, when will you ever learn to quit!" I yelled.

I yanked my foot out of his grasp. I kicked him in the face. I got up and picked him up. I swung him around and slammed him into the lockers again.

I kicked his gut and kept punching him.

He was so weak. His skull was bleeding and his lip was bleeding. I put bruises all over him.

He was on the ground in the crawling position. I finished it off by punching him in he face, kicking him in the gut which made him fall down. Then I kicked him in the nuts.

"Wow you just got your ass kicked in front of the whole school, but a girl. How's that one feel Parker? I told you to watch your back, but you didn't. Maybe you'll listen this time." I said.

He was groaning in pain on the ground.

I stood up and walked out.

"Move." I said to the people in my way.

They did as I told. I walked to my last class with nothing, leaving peter laying on the ground.

I hate that kid so much.