Maybe I could do something better

You have always been the badass. Everyone was afraid of you, especially in the war against Captain America and Iron Man. You showed who's boss when caps team won.

It was another day in Queens. You were in school when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Peter Parker, A.K.A Spider-Man.

"What, Parker." You said.

"I was just wondering is you could teach me some combat techniques." He said, "Y-yah know, L-Later."

"You do know I have the dark arts, our combat is way different." You said with no emotion.

"I-I know but I figure y-you would know e-enough about combat that you s-still could h-help me, maybe I-only if you want to. It's totally fine if you don't." He said.

You thought for a moment.

"Meet me in the avengers tower. 7 p.m. sharp. One second late and no lesson."

"Yes ma'am I-I mean....ok. I'll be there. You can count on it." He said.

You nodded and grunted. You returned to your work. You never had time for boys or any of that. You needed to focus on making your mom proud after she died protecting you.

~later~

You stood there in your suit building up your power waiting for him. It was 6:59. You stared at your phone and when the clock turned 7 he came running in.

"H-hey I-I'm here. 7 sharp like you asked." He said.

"You stood there waiting for the clock to turn 7 weren't you?" You asked.

"Uh, pfft, no. I'm just that good at telling time." He said.

You raised one eyebrow, "One thing you'll learn from me, I don't like sarcasm from someone other than me. So, don't be sarcastic or else, things happen."

You started pacing back and forth and explained your rules.

"Rule 1, listen and don't ask questions until I ask if you have any questions. Rule 2, don't talk back or have sarcasm. And rule 3, don't correct me, I am always right no matter what you think." You said.

"Got it." He said.

"Do you have any questions?" You asked.

"Are there any more rules?" He asked almost laughing.

"So you think this is all a joke now? Do you wanna get better or not?" You asked.

"I wanna get better, sorry ma'am, Miss, lady. Ok another question, what do I call you?" He asked.

"You will call me by my last name. That's it. No miss in front of it." You said.

"Ok, that'll be all the questions, Y/L/N." He said.

"Good. Go across the gym." You said.

You walked and then flew across the gym casually as he swung over. We got started.

~Later~

"Alright Parker, we're finished here." You said.

"Ok, can we have another session tomorrow?" He asked running after you.

"Yes, same time." You said flying away.

You left before he could say another word. You returned to your small hut you made yourself by the graveyard. You had no other home, no other relatives. You sat in your hut, emotionless. You didn't wanna live anymore. It was too difficult. Yeah you wanted someone to love you, but you also felt that being feared was so awesome.

You walked out to your mom and dad's grave. You sat there.

"Oh mom, I can't fulfill my promises. And I'm sorry. I can't be as brave, or as tough, or as serious as you. It's just not working. I wanna kill myself everyday. I don't have anyone to talk to besides you, and dad." You said.

You looked away.

"I can't hide Emmy emotions forever. It's beginning to get impossible, tiring. I'm just tired. I need a break, a forever break, from being the dark hero you always wanted me to be. I can't be like you. I wanna live a normal teenage girl life. I can't make you happy, and I'm sorry. But I can live my own life. Cause it's my life. Maybe I could do something better. Get some friends, change my ways...change everything. I just need a fresh start. Yeah." You said.

You sat there for a few more seconds before getting up and going back to your hurt.

You wondered what that Parker kid was doing.