Mysterio [pt. 3]

You didn't wear your mask again but peter did. He said it completed the suit. You were down in your lair and you guys brainstormed all day and all night.

"Maybe just help with the crime. Simple as that?" Peter said.

"No not simple as that. Think harder." You said.

You over around.

"Oh, what if we set it up as some villain doing something huge and then we take them down?" You said.

"Ok, but who's got enough power to do that? And what villain is gonna help us anyway?"

You thought for a second.

"I've made amends with this one guy..."

You walked over to your computer and searched him up.

"Alright, he's in jail. Maybe we can get tony to bail him out for a bit?" You suggested.

"Yeah a bit. But then he's going back. I've dealt with him before not a good guy." Peter said.

"Yeah I know he's not a good guy, he's in jail dumb ass. Let's just call Bucky and talk to him. Nobody is gonna listen to us when we try to bail him out." You said grabbing your phone.

You talked to Bucky for a minute and then hung up.

"Alright he's on his way and then he'll bring him here." You told peter.

"Cool, now what do we do while we wait?" He asked.

"Um...cool...superhero stuff. Yah know...play with stuff on your desk while your legs are crossed on it, sitting in a chair, kinda stuff."

"That's...not-"

"Just shut up and go do something." You said as you say in the chair.

You kicked your legs up and played with things on your desk.

"That is kinda cool." Peter said.

"Right?"

He sat down and did the same.

"Ugh, we're so bad ass." You said.

You both laughed as Bucky walked in holding the guy. You both stood up and acted serious.

"Here's the dude. I don't know what you two are up to but it better not ruin this city." He said throwing the guy.

You grabbed his arm.

"Thank you Bucky. We won't ruin the city. Cool your little buns." You said.

He chuckled and walked out. As he shut the door, you took off the handcuffs with an electric blast by accident.

"Hold on wait you can do that?" Peter said.

"I guess so." You shrugged.

"Thanks. Nice to see you again kid." He said hugging me.

"Nice to see you too, Matt. So will you be willing to help us with a little project?" You said.

"Depends if it puts me back in prison or not." He said laughing.

You looked back at peter and he raised in eyebrow. You looked back at Matt and he realized that it obviously would. He sighed looking down.

"Dude no."

"Pretty please?! We're seen as the bad guys and we're not and we want to prove it to everyone."

He thought for a moment.

"Alright fine. Just tell me your shit and let's get on with it." He said.

You all sat down and explained what you wanted to do. He was going to take a giant weapon and threaten to blast the Empire State Building and have it all crumble down. Peter and you would swoop in and save the day.

So you all traveled to the guiding. He was walking around looking threatening and everyone moved out of the way, scared.

"Alright, nobody move. I'm gonna destroy this building and no one is stopping me." He said.

Acting was never Matt's thing. You nudged peter and he jumped down. He swung at first and landed.

"Hey! It looks like I'm stopping you." He said.

"You and what army?" Matt said.

"Hey look it's Spider-Man. He's gonna hurt us!" Everyone yelled.

"No I'm not. I'm a hero here to save you all." He said.

We ran at Matt and he blasted peter back. You flew down and caught him before he went any further.

You walked toward him as he got ready to blast again. You threw peter over and shot electricity at him as peter landed on him.

He fell back and peter picked him up. You flew over to them. You grabbed his arm and shot electricity through his body and he fell to the ground unable to move. You grabbed the weapon and stood there. You looked around and everyone ran, afraid you were gonna hurt them. You sighed and looked at peter.

"This is never gonna work." Peter said.

"Shut up and let's just talk to them." You said helping Matt up.

You threw the weapon away and walked to a giant crowd to address them.

"Hey! Can I have everyone's attention, please! We're not here to hurt you!" You yelled.

Everyone actually listened.

"I know you just saw what 'the next iron man' had to say about Peter and I, but I promise you he was the bad guy. Take a look at the screen." You said.

You had hooked up your phone to the billboards everywhere.

"This is Beck, controlling the projectors that's we're used to create the entire illusion." You said.

You went to the next picture, "This is inside the monsters. All just projectors."

You went to the next picture, "And this was a video of the real last moments of Beck."

You played the video of peter saying that he can't trick him anymore.

"So you see," you disconnected the phone, "we were the ones trying to stop Beck. We never said to execute any citizens. We wanted to kill the projectors. We want everyone to be safe and the only way to do that was to kill him. He twisted everything."

It went silent for a little until one guy cheered in the crowd and then everyone started cheering. You both smiled and looked at each other. You hugged for a while and just stayed there. After all the effort it really took just an announcement and pictures? That was stupid.

You pulled away and went back to the lair. People filmed it and it blew up. It went immediately on the news.

"So it turns out, Mysterio was the bad guy and Y/N and Peter were the hero's. Together they are the new Iron Man. Sorry and thank you, both of you." The news reporter said.

You both cheered and high fived.

"Now I need to get out of this suit and back to school. Now that life's normal again I needa catch up on everything I've missed." You said.

"Same. You wanna go back to my place though?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. Don't you have a girlfriend though?" You asked.

"Nah, she played me." He said laughing slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll see yah in a few." You said.

You walked out and parted ways.