Shooting

~Your POV~

It was just another ordinary day in school. I was in the halls, earbuds plugged in, music blaring. It's what I do everyday.

I was going to meet my friend peter at his study hall classroom. It was on the other side of the school so I took my time.

I was humming to music. I was staring down at my phone.

Nothing was going on for about 2 minutes until I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

There was someone standing at the end of the hall with a gun. He saw me.

"Hey you! Don't move!" The guy yelled.

I took my earbuds out and dropped everything. He grabbed me by the neck. I was about to scream when he covered my mouth.

He held the gun to my temple.

"Another peep out of you then the next thing that you'll see is death." He said.

He ushered me around the school.

He kept making different demands and never repeated anything.

But eventually peter came out. He was in his suit.

"Hey!" He yelled.

The guy dragging me around turned around.

"Ah so you're the spider boy this city has been talking about? Where's your little side kick?" He asked.

"She's busy. I'm the only one here now. Come on, just let the girl go and we won't have any problems." Peter said.

I was holding onto the guys arm trying not to slip.

"Alright. I'll tie the girl up. If I win, she dies. If you win, you can turn me in and I'll let you do it." He said.

I looked at peter trying to make him not do it.

"Alright....you've got yourself a deal." He said.

The guy smirked and tied me up and shoved me to the ground. I just watched them fight. While peter was shooting his webs he accidentally shot me then I got stuck to the wall.

Eventually peter stuck the guy to the wall. He came over to me and untied me.

He ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Sorry." He said.

He picked me up and we ran to the bathroom. The security guards saw and got him.

Peter shut the door and sighed. He took off his mask.

"You dumb ass, if you lost that I could've died." I said.

"But I didn't lose and you're still here." He said.

"I'll let this one slide Parker, but the next time I'm not letting go so easily." I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just get your suit on and let's go! I'll be waiting. You know where." He said.

"Alright. I'll be there in a sec." I said.

"See yah." He said.

"See yah."

And with that he swung off.

~~~

This shit but uh thanks for getting this book to 2k reads!! Ily guys