Just the bully? (Pt. 2)

Your POV

I followed peter around everywhere. I was waiting until he went back home.

Eventually he did and now I know where he lives and I can threaten him so he won't hurt me. Let's cause a big scene right outside his apartment so he gets back out and we can fight.

I waved my hand and made a circle of fire. I made people stop and stare. I waved my hand again and made cars fly. I looked up and saw Peter coming to stop me. He joined me in the circle of fire.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" He asked.

I smirked and cleared the fire leaving behind a trail of smoke. I waved my hand and brought me and him to the top of a building.

"What the hell?" He asked.

"I know your little secret, Parker." I said.

"Shit. You know me?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. I put a tracker in your neck. I followed you around from school." I said.

"Wait, you're from my school?" He asked.

I nodded. I took off my mask. I waved my hand and took off his mask.

"We meet again, Peter." I said.

"Oh my god, so you're my enemy I-in school and out of sch-school?" He asked.

"Looks like it." I said with such little confidence.

I put my mask back on. He did the same. He shot a web at me but I stopped it. I pushed him back into the building next to us. I used his web to stick him there.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I jumped off the building and ran back to my house.

~•~

I arrived and saw my father sitting at the table. I took my mask off.

I ran up to my room. I shut the door and started crying a little bit. I grabbed my phone and texted flash.

Me:
Hey flash I'm sorry to do
this over text but I just
need some time to think.
I'm so sorry but we're over.

I ignored any text he had sent me. Looks like I'm single again.

I stood up and got changed into something comfortable. I sat on my bed and looked at pictures of peter Parker.

He's cute.

Wait, what am I saying? He's the hero, I'm the villain. I can't just let things happen.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Love, are you alright?" My father asked.

"Uh Yeah, I-I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I said.

"Alright, well get some sleep. You've got school tomorrow." He said.

I sighed, "Ok, dad."

I turned off my phone and got under the covers. I drifted off to sleep.

~•~

I woke up and got dressed into my normal outfit. A cropped hoodie with some black ripped jeans. I slung my backpack over my shoulders.

Shit. I've been so caught up in bullying peter that I forgot to study for the fucking history test today. I completely forgot! I have no clue what I'm going to say to my dad when I get the scores back.

I put my shoes on and walked downstairs. I walked past my dad and out the door. I didn't want anything to do with people today, besides peter.

~•~

I arrived at school and walked to my locker. I grabbed my things, and when I shut it I saw flash standing on the other side. I jumped a little.

"Flash, go away. We're over. I thought I made that clear." I said.

I turned and started walking away, when he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said.

I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"Baby!" He yelled.

"No I'm not your slave anymore!" I yelled.

I turned and started running.

~Peter's POV~

"No I'm not your slave anymore!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I took out my head phones. I looked up from my book and saw a girl running.

Not just any girl. It was y/n. I know she's kind of like the enemy now, but flash is a fucking douche bag. I dropped everything and y/n ran behind me. I stopped Flash from getting to her. I didn't hesitate, I just punched him in the face.

"If she says she's done with you, then she's done." I said.

"But I'm not done with her." He said and kicked me in the gut.

"That doesn't matter." I said.

I kicked him in the nuts.

"Don't ever," punch in the face, "touch her," kick in the gut, "again." Kick in the face.

I turned to y/n and she ran up and hugged me.

~Y/N POV~

Holy shit, Peter is badass. He turned to me and I ran up and hugged him for stopping Flash for me. His nose was bleeding, but I ignored that for now.

I pulled away and grabbed his hand. The bell rang but I didn't care. I took him to the boys bathroom. I grabbed a paper towel and gave it to him. He put it up to his nose.

"Thanks." He said.

I smiled.

"Thank you, for stopping Flash from getting to me, again. If it's wasn't for you he would still be all over me." I said.

"It's m-my pleasure." He said.

I started blushing.

"Hey I-i know this is a bad t-time and all after l-last night, and my nose b-but, I-i-i really like y-you." He said cringing at himself for saying it right now.

He pulled the paper towel away and threw it out. His nose has stopped bleeding.

"No time is a good time, Peter." I said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable. I giggled at his awkwardness.

"I-I haven't had much contact with girls, be-besides my aunt." He said cringing again.

"Well all you gotta do is wrap your arms around my waist." I said.

He hesitated a little bit but soon did as I told him.

"Now pull me closer." I said.

He smirked and did so. He started leaning in. I did the same. I felt his warm breath on my lips. He connected our lips together. It was a long and heated make out. My hands tangled through his hair.

I pulled away after a little bit, catching my breath.

"D-did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"Nope. It was actually perfect. Better than flash ever made things." I said.

He chuckled at my response.

"Fuck flash." We said in unison.

We both laughed at how much we hated him that we said that.

"You wanna go out sometime?" Peter asked with a lot of confidence.

"I don't know, I've got this hot date with Steve Rodgers coming up." I said.

"Eww."

I chuckled.

"I'm kidding, obviously. But, of course I would love to go out with you." I said.

He smiled and connected our lips again.