Villain

~Your POV~

My boyfriend Peter revealed his secret that he was Spider-Man to me about a month ago. It's tearing me apart. I'm actually the villain of queens and he's been after me for over a year now, but he just hasn't caught me.

Today I went out in my suit and hover board.

I flew over to the bank.

I hopped off my hover board and it flew off somewhere.

I had my bag and gadget in hand. I entered the back and turned off the alarm. I used the gadget to drill at the atm. I pulled it off. I grabbed a bunch of money and stuffed it into the bag.

I saw a person swinging through the city out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw that it was peter.

"Oh shit."

I turned and ran out. I kept running. I saw my board and jumped up. It was under my feet and I landed on it. I bent down and flew through the air. I kept flying around queens.

I kept looking back to see if peter was following me and how close he was. He was super close at one point and he took my board out from underneath my feet. I dropped far down to the ground. I slammed into the concrete. I groaned in pain.

I felt a substance on my back. Then all of a sudden I was pulled up from the ground. I was flying through the air. I was trying to get out of his grip. I was pushing at him so much. He dropped me and webbed my hands together. He webbed me to the side of a building.

He walked in front of me.

"Finally, after all this time. I caught you. Now to find out who you really are." He said.

He walked towards me.

I looked down at the ground. I can't believe I've betrayed my boyfriend. He's never going to forgive me, obviously.

He took off my mask. He gasped. I looked up at him. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"Y-y/n?" He asked.

He took off his mask.

"I-i can't believe you. You're my enemy?" He asked.

"Peter, I can explain." I said.

"No, save it." He said.

"But peter-"

"I said save it. I'm taking you in." He said.

"No please don't. I didn't ever want to do this." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked.

He walked closer to me.

"Yes! You know how my family is struggling right now." I said softly.

"That doesn't matter, you could've always resorted to something else." He said.

"But I couldn't! I wish I could tell you everything, but now I can't." I said.

"Whatever." He said.

He told his suit to call the police. He put his mask back on.

"Goodbye, y/n." He said.

"Peter! Just know that I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to do this. I still love you. I can change!" I said.

"Yeah sure you can." He said.

He swung away. I just stared at the ground until the cops came and cut me out. I was taken to prison.

~Peter's POV~

It's a week later after I caught y/n. I was in a room with mr stark and Steve.

"Listen kid, I know she's done bad things, but I know how much you love her. You would talk about her all the time. Plus she's getting beat up in there by here cell mates. You have to do something." Mr stark said.

"How do you know that's the best thing?" I asked.

"Because I'm more experienced than you. If she said she'll change then you've gotta believe her. You two have been dating for almost a year now! You should believe each other." He said.

"Not a fucking chance." I said standing up and walking out of the room.

"Language kid!" Steve yelled.

I rolled my eyes and went home.

~¥~

~Tony's POV~

I went over to the prison and took y/n out. She had bruises and cuts everywhere and she wasn't talking.

I took her to a simulation room. I got her some new clothes.

I put her in the room. I set it so she was back at that bank. I had set her suit out and hover board.

~Your POV~

I was taken out of prison and taken back to avengers towers by tony stark. He put me in this white room. I sat there until the bank appeared and my suit and board did. I didn't know what was going on, but I sure wasn't happy about it.

I stood up and walked over to my stuff. I grabbed it. It brought back so many bad memories that I didn't want anymore.

I dropped the suit. I grabbed the board. I grabbed the gadget I used to break the ATM open. I walked in the building. I stared at it. I looked over and saw peter swinging through the city.

I shook my head. I walked back out and threw the board on the ground. I burned it all with the gadget and I threw the gadget on the ground and it shattered everywhere.

"I'm done with all of this. I can't do it anymore. I can't hurt peter anymore." I whispered.

I dropped down and curled up into a ball and started crying.

All of a sudden everything went white again. I heard a door open. I looked up and saw tony and peter.

"I told you she would change." Tony said to peter.

Peter came running over and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry I did all of this to you." He whispered.

"It's ok." I said.

"And I'm sorry for everything I ever did. Believe me I never wanted to do any of it. I was forced to. We had no other option." I said.

"It's ok. Everything is ok. Just promise me to never keep anything from me again?" He asked.

"I promise." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."