Divorce [pt. 2]

~Your POV~

I called my mom and talked to her about this. She told me everything. I asked her to come and pick me up and she told me she can and I told her the address. I'm spending some time with her and taking a break from everyone. I don't care what they say, I'm just so fucking pissed at them for keeping this from me for two months! That's way too long for something like this. I would understand if it were a week but two months?

I packed up my things. I set them by the door. I sat on the bed and tried not to cry. I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it.

"Hey y/n, it's Natasha. Can we talk? Girl to girl?" She asked.

I couldn't say no to Natasha. After all, she was the only one that had hope in me when no one else did. I opened the door and there was Peter. Natasha was standing to the side.

"Yeah about that girl talk." She said.

I rolled my eyes and tried shutting the door but peter stopped it. He had super strength so I wasn't gonna bother.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said sitting back down.

"Look, I didn't want to keep this from you! I just didn't want to lose that trust your father had for me that I've built up for the past two years!" He said.

"Ok so you just threw our trust out the window?" I asked him.

He just stood there, sad.

"You wouldn't have that bond with him if we didn't date! I was the one that forced you guys to get closer and you thought about him before me?" I yelled.

He stood there not knowing what to say.

I chuckled, "Peter Parker, you can be so oblivious to everything."

I stood up and walked past him and out the room. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes. I walked out the front door and just started running. I needed to be away from everyone else. I was running for about ten minutes until I stopped. I was walking now. I was pretty far away from the cabin now and hopefully no one can find me. They might find me, but not fast. I know it.

I sat down in the snow and leaned up against a tree. I calmed down.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard someone ask.

I looked around, scared if it was just a creep stalking me. I came across a figure.

It was just Steve.

"Ugh, don't fucking do that. You scared me." I said.

"Hey," He said and I looked up, "Language."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I dusted myself off and started walking away.

He ran and stood in front of me.

"Why are you always running away from every problem?" He asked.

"Because this is the only way I can fix problems. Besides this isn't even my fault." I said.

"But you should still talk to them." He said.

"I'll talk to them after Christmas when I decide to come back to New York." I said.

I turned and walked. He stopped me again.

"What do you mean when you decide to come back?" He asked.

"I mean I'm not going back. I called my mom yesterday and at least she was honest with me. I'm going home with her and my brother and sister." I said.

He stood there, shocked.

"If you'll excuse me. I've got some bags to pack." I said.

I walked away from him and back to the cabin.

*alright so this was the end of this one shot. The ending is up to you! I'm not lazy I've just got other things to worry about. But any way you want it to end is how it'll end!!*