Let you down

~Your POV~

"Y/n, can we please do something tonight?" Tom asked me.

"Tom, I'm busy working with my movie, I can't." I said.

I was on break from filming my movie. I was sweating from running and my throat was hurting from screaming so much. Even though I'm 22, I'm playing a 14 year old in a horror movie. They put me as kind of the lead roll. I have to run away from things and scream and fall a lot.

So I'm kind of hurting from everything. I am extremely tired and need a break! But this movie is so close to coming out, we can't just take a break.

Also we have to actually make it public on August 19th. It's July 22nd. We have a very short amount of time to film the rest. We don't have a lot to do, but I'm working with a 14, 12 and 11 year old,

They just want to goof around. I don't mind but I also want to get this movie done. I'm the only one really falling and screaming a whole bunch. The other kids, all boys by the way, only have like two parts each when they do all of those things.

"But you're almost done, what would one little break do?" He asked.

"Exactly I'm almost done this movie! I can't risk anything happening." I said.

"But we barely have any time to spend with each other, why can't we just do something tonight and that's it?" He asked.

"No!"

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Hmmm, no."

I don't give in very often, but when I do, it's with Tom only, I don't know why. But he made the pouty face and acted like a little kid.

"I can't say no to that. Ok fine, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go to the bar." He said.

"Seriously, Tom. We're both working out butts off needing a break and you suggest we go to a bar?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You suck, you know that?" I said.

"But you love meeeeeeee."

I smiled. I kissed his cheek.

"We can go to a bar. Don't get too drunk though." I said.

"Got it."

"Alright everyone, lets get back to it!" The director yelled.

"Gotta go."

"Good luck."

I smiled. I stood up and walked back out to start filming the last of today.

~¥~

The day was over and I took off all my disgusting makeup and clothes.

I changed back into my other clothes and fixed my hair.

"I fell disgusting."

"But you don't look disgusting." Tom said.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"But that's not true, I'm saying it because it's the truth."

I shrugged. I grabbed my keys and we walked out to my car. We hopped in and drove home. We do live together, but I have a backup place just in case things might happen. There's a 99.9 percent chance that won't happen.