Some nights

~Your POV~

I woke up in Tom's arms. He was awake and playing on his phone.

"Morning." I said with a groggy voice.

"Morning." He said.

I smiled up at him. I was half asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Only 5 a.m. don't worry. We don't have anywhere to be today." He said.

I nodded and cuddled back into his chest. I always loved these mornings where I could just wake up in his arms, peace and quiet. Especially when we're back visiting his family in London. The area where he lives is just so peaceful and I always loved coming here.

The area in from in London (just pretend) is so busy with a bunch of cars all over the place.

~¥~

A few hours have passed and it's been the best few hours.

"TOM!! CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING TOGETHER TODAY!!" Patty yelled coming in and jumping on the bed.

I loved patty, but I can't stand when he does this stuff.

"In a few Patty." Tom said.

"But you're always with her touring the world and doing so many things. Can today be our day? Please!" Patty yelled.

"Look Patty, I know touring the world and all is a lot of fun, but it gets tiring and we need some rest once in a while. This little break is our rest." Tom said.

"But it can't be that tiring if all you're doing is having fun partying and meeting fans and doing interviews everyday!" Patty yelled.

"Look patty, I understand that you barely get to hang out with Tom, but we are pretty tired." I said.

"Oh come on! I need someone to talk to!" He yelled.

I sighed silently. I looked over at Tom.

"Just go with him. I'll find something to do with Sam and Harry." I said.

He nodded. He got up and left with patty.

Soon after that, I got up and changed into some fresh clothes for the day. I walked downstairs and looked outside. I saw patty and Tom messing around on the air track mat with some light sabers. I giggled and Tom acting like he died.

"Hey y/n, what yah doing?" Harry asked me.

"Being bored. Wanna go do something today?" I asked.

"Sure, like what?" He asked.

"I don't know. Wanna catch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I smiled and we put on our shoes. I hopped in my car and Harry hopped in the passenger seat. We drove to the movies dancing to some music.

"So what's it like filming your movies?" He asked me acting like an interviewer.

"Dangerous. I mean, I do all of my stunts myself so sometimes things go wrong, but other than that they're pretty fun. All the cast members are really fun." I said.

"Why was it like filming the maze runner series?" He asked.

"That was quite a trip. Those guys are so much fun. We're working on the third and final movie right now, but since Dylan got hurt we had to take a break. He's so much fun, we're like best friends. But we all do most of our own stunts so we have fun doing those." I said.

"Ooooo some insight of the third movie." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes. We soon arrived at the movie theater.

~¥~

The movie had ended and we drove home.

When we arrived home, Tom was there to greet me. He hugged me and picked me up. I giggled at his actions.

"You wanna take a walk in the park?" He asked me.

"Why not?" I asked, "It brings back memories from when we first met."

We met while walking in the park. I was walking my dog, yoshi. He was walking Tessa. Our dogs went up and sniffed each other and me and Tom got into deep conversation. Tom asked for my phone number and I gave it to him and from then on things changed. That was when we were 18 and both of us were taking breaks from filming. Both of us are 22 now though.

Since it's cold in London most of the year, and it's fall, we put on our coats and walked to the park, hand in hand.

~¥~

We soon arrived and we started walking.

"Shall we go to the bench?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked and when we arrived, I saw fairy lights in the trees. There were so many nice decorations. My jaw dropped.

"Tom, you did all of this?" I asked.

"Obviously, for the most beautiful girl in the world." He said.

I blushed. Even though I've been with him for four years, I still get butterflies and blush a whole lot. He brought me over to the bench. I smiled.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You make me happy and put a smile on my face everyday. Some nights, I just want to hold you and never let go, afraid of what would happen to you if I did. Some nights, I wish I met you a long time ago." Tom said.

I smiled from ear to ear. He got down on one knee. I cupped my mouth with my hand. The other hand on my stomach. He grabbed my hand that was on my stomach. I stared crying.

"You make everyday seem like the first day I met you. I get all giddy in the morning and hope you'll never leave. I try my best to make sure everything is perfect for you, just because I hate seeing you sad or angry. You don't deserve to ever feel sad because you are the most perfect person that puts a smile on everyone's face. You make everyone laugh and smile everyday, especially me. I want to make you smile everyday because your smile brightens my day. You are the puzzle piece that completes me. So, will you make me that happiest man in the world, and marry me?" He asked.

I nodded immediately. I was balling my eyes out. He put the ring on my finger and stood up.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said while still crying.

He hugged me and spun me around. He set me down. I was still crying.

"Aww babe don't cry." He said.

He wiped the tears away.

"I can't believe you did all of this just for me." I said.

"Anything for my fiancé." He said.

I smiled brightly at that word.

I connected our lips.

"I love you so fucking much." I said.

"Love you more."

"Sure you do."