Chapter Five

“I bet you five galleons that they aren’t even going to last one more week.” Ron said, watching Hermione over their kitchen table. The two had been debating this for well over an hour.

“I bet that they will last less than that. You weren’t there the last time that I talked to them Ron. Harry was gushing the entire time that Draco had blushed. He’s got it so bad for him and he doesn’t even realize. As always, its up to me to explain these things to you two.” She sighed, washing up the dishes. She knew that she could do them with magic but washing them herself seemed much more satisfying. A show that everything was done.

“I don’t know ‘Mione. I don’t think that its Harry that we have to worry about. How long do you think its going to take the ferret to realize?”

“You need to stop with that nickname. He’s nice enough now and that happened almost six years ago.”

“Harry calls him that.”

“Harry can call Draco whatever he wants.”

"Can I call you whatever I want?"

Hermione grinned and grabbed his tie, pulling his face down so they were eye level. "If you can convince me."

Author's Note:
Sorry I haven't been updating the past few days. I've been pretty busy with another story that I'm working on that will be posted soon. So have this little Romione fluff filler chapter as an apology. I hope that everyone is enjoying the story so far. Bye!