Chapter Thirty-Seven

It was another half hour of waiting for Draco to return and getting ready to go to bed before the neko emerged from Teddy’s room. His blond hair was damp and messy, his ears looking adorable standing up in his fluffy hair..

“Hey Dray.”

Draco made a small noise, acknowledging that he was there. He wasn’t wearing anything but a fluffy Gryffindor towel wrapped around his waist. His tail poked out from the bottom of the towel, dripping tiny droplets of cold water onto the floor. “I forgot clean pajamas down here.” He grumbled, bending down to root through a drawer.

Harry stayed snuggled in the bed, appreciating the view.

Draco pointedly ignored him. He only got to pull on sweatpants before Harry spoke up.

“C’mere kitten.”

Draco rolled his eyes but did was he was told, drying off his tail as he got closer. He stood at the edge of the bed, hiding his left forearm against clothed thigh and trying to ignore the fact that he wasn’t wearing a top.

Harry grabbing his right wrist, gently pulling him onto the bed. The neko sat down next to Harry’s hip, his tail twitching anxiously. He reached out and laced his fingers in Draco’s left hand and cautiously pulled. Draco resisted at first but finally let his arm be stretched out, his dark mark very apparent on his pale skin. Draco looked away quickly, focusing his gaze on the wall. Harry reached up and used two fingers to turn Draco’s face towards him.

‘What?” He snapped irritatedly, glaring at Harry, trying to hide how hard his heart was pounding.

Harry let go of Draco’s jaw and looked down to brush his fingers along the dark mark. Draco blushed and looked away again, startling when he felt soft lips brush against his mark.

“That isn’t going to make it go away Harry.”

“I don’t want it to go away.”

“What?”

“When I said that I love you, I meant that I love all of you.”

Draco blushed again and shoved him with his free hand. It didn’t do anything. The angle that he was at, he couldn’t do any damage. He didn’t want to hurt Harry anyways.

“You’re a sap.”

“You know you love it.” Harry teased.

Draco rolled his eyes. “Are you going to let me put on a shirt Potter?”

“Nope.” He pulled Draco down on top of him.

Draco yelped in surprise, his tail poofing up in fright. Harry hushed him quietly, rubbing his back, and kissing his jaw in an attempt to calm him down. It worked, Draco relaxing against him and closing his eyes.

“And why is that?”

“Because you’re hot.”

Draco laughed and shook his head but didn’t roll off of him.

“Is there something you want kitten?”

“You have the sex drive of a rabbit Potter.” Draco closed his eyes and snuggled in the best he could without falling off. “I want to sleep here. On your chest.”

“Then get under the blanket.” Harry sat up, forcing Draco to roll off of him. The neko grumbled and hissed at him. Harry poked his chest. “Don’t you hiss at me.” He tugged up the blanket so Draco could crawl under. He did, positioning himself on top of Harry again.

Because Harry was sitting up, Draco ended up just straddling his lap while he waited for Harry to lay back down. He didn’t, instead grabbing the blond’s slim hips.

“You really do have the sex drive of a rabbit.”

“Only for you.”

Draco sighed at the line he knew Harry was saying only to tease him. “You’re awful.”

“You don’t want to try sex without being in heat?”

Draco stared at him for a second before smirking and leaning forwards so their lips were pressed together. He didn’t do more than a soft press of his lips before pulling back a little bit and giving Harry a devil smile.

“This isn’t going to be an everyday thing but… I am curious. So why not?”

As you may be able to tell, the next chapter is going to be smut so warning ahead of time. As well as smut chapters are usually really long and hard to write. So it might be a bit delayed.
-LuckyStuckyDucky