Chapter Twenty-Seven

I have included an awful drawing of the tent that I made myself for those that may get confused. I got confused while explaining it so... better to have a map. Just in case.

When Draco woke up again, his headache had faded. He felt surprisingly alert for having just woke up. There were soft voices coming from a wall. A fabric wall? He bolted out of the bed, looking around. The walls were made of fabric and were gently moving back and forth. The floor was a dark hardwood that was surprisingly warm under his feet. This room was a soft purple color. There wasn’t a lot of furniture. There was the bed which was pretty large. It would be easy for Harry and Draco to fit. There was a small dresser and a hideously bright green desk. He called out for them. When there wasn’t a response, he frowned. The voices continued on the other side of the wall. A silencing charm?

They were in a wizarding tent.

He fucking HATED these things.

Whipping open the flap, he stormed into the other room. The wood on the floor was the same as the wood in the other room. There were three other overlapping flaps meaning three other rooms. These walls were a dark red. A large kitchen and small living room filled this space. Ron and Hermione were sharing the couch while Harry sat in the small loveseat.

“What the fuck is going on and why am I in… this place?” He crossed his arms, sulking. Harry gave Ron a look before standing up and moving over to Draco. Ron got up and went into the kitchen. “And where is my cousin?”

“He’s in the kid’s room. When you got attacked, she brought out the tent just in case. She remodeled it so it would fit us.” He rubbed Draco’s arms, calming him down. Slowly leading him down to the couch. As Harry sat down, Draco perched on the arm rest. Ron reappeared with a mug of coffee. Draco thanked him, taking the coffee and sipping it. “I… what happened?”

“What is the last thing you remember?” Hermione asked, frowning. She hadn’t thought about memory loss. Was that even possible?

“That asshole grabbing me. And then some pain on my neck. Dammit. Harry you’ve got to Reclaim me. I think.”

“I’ll do it later. I promise.”

Draco rolled his eyes but allowed himself to slip from the arm of the chair and into Harry’s lap. His tail narrowly missed being crushed. Harry smiled and hugged him close, his arms around the blond’s waist. He was very pointedly trying to ignore what Draco was sitting on.

“Again, what happened?”

First Floor

Second Floor

Second Floor