Author's Note (Last one before the next update guys I promise)

So I went back and was rereading a few of my chapters and I've noticed that there are so many grammar mistakes and plot holes and omfg just.... *cringe*

Since I posted the last author's note, Ive been editing and re writing the story although I do need some help.

Should I make a redraft of this and publish it or should I just rewrite it and delete the chapters that I have previously written, inputting the new ones?

Just tell me what I should do since I'm not exactly sure what's best. I might also create a few different plot twists and stretch out a few chapters since I feel like the beginning was really rushed. So what do you think?

Also, thanks to all of you for the 15k+ views! I never really thought that this book would get any reads so thank you guys so much! I would do a special call out but there are just so many of you that I want to thank so instead I am just giving everyone a giant thank you!

There might be a little bit of time until my next update since I am putting the story under editing but I am also welcome to doing a Q and A if you guys want. The questions can be for any of the characters or me. I might not answer some because they'll be spoilers but if you want to ask any questions, just leave a comment.

Thanks for your patience! Y'all are the best.

<3
-LuckyStuckyDucky