Chapter Twenty Nine

Hey Everyone! So this thing is really fucking long which is why it took me so long to write it. As well as stupid wifi issues making it hard to post things.

And its smut.

So if you're not into that then just skip onto the next chapter (or wait until I actually put up the next chapter).

But yeah. This thing is literally over 10 times the size of my normal chapters so whoever just likes a shit load of sin, you're going to have fun with this chapter. It's literally 4700+ words.

Draco curled more into the blanket, grinding his hips down against the mattress. He wound a hand through his hair tightly, starting to breath hard. No longer strong enough to keep himself upright, he fell onto his side, biting onto his lip hard. The coppery taste of blood filled his mouth, the pain making tears prick his eyes.

“Harry?” He tried calling out to him weakly, knowing that he wasn’t going to be able to hear him, no matter how loud he yelled.

You need this. You have to. It’s not going to go away until you do.

I’m not ready. I don’t want this to happen.

Tears started to spill from his eyes. In an effort to cool himself off, he quickly started pulling off his clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry sighed, closing his eyes and leaning against the counter as he tried to catch his breath. He hadn’t meant to snap out at him. But he had been under so much stress in the past few hours, the run in with Wardell, not knowing if Draco was going to be okay… he had blown up over the stupidest thing, not wanting to think about his worry. As he moved to go to the pantry, he noticed the neko book sitting on the counter. Hermione had been reading it earlier to see if there was anything about nekos and wizarding potions. He picked it up, searching the table of contents. He had the worst feeling in his gut.

‘If a neko's mate gets angry with them, they will become incredibly submissive and do almost anything to please their mate. They are incredibly vulnerable in this state. Their urges will get much stronger. In the case of a neko who has just been Claimed, they might be fully adjusted to their mate and can go into heat early.’

He swore under his breath, grabbing something random from the pantry and hurrying back to the room.

When Draco heard him open the flaps to get into the room, he hid under the blankets, trying to curl into himself and hide. The slick his body was producing soaked his legs. His fist was wrapped tightly around his dick in an effort to bring himself off. He had only pulled himself off a few times but he had never thought about sticking something up his ass.

Which was the only thing he could now think about.

Convenient.

“Draco…” Harry frowned. There wasn’t any response. And he couldn’t hear any of Draco’s tiny snores. Instead he heard… panting?

Draco whimpered, biting onto his knuckle. His other hand stayed down under the blankets. He tried to squeeze his eyes shut in an effort to keep the tears from falling. They still managed to squeeze through, pouring down his face and soaking the pillow. He buried his face into the pillow, trying to muffle the tiny moans and sobs that fell from his lips.

Harry slowly made his way to the bed, gently pulling the blanket off Draco’s face. He winced when he saw the state he was in. “Oh honey I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you.”

Draco opened his eyes, looking up at him through tears. His silver eyes looked pained and terrified. Harry brushed blond strands away from his face, sadly pressing a kiss to his head. He was alarmed to feel how hot Draco’s head was. “Dray are you sick?”