Chapter Twelve

Harry was still in the library when Draco went looking for him. He had searched everywhere, almost giving up and leaving without telling him when he heard a crash. He hurried into the room to find Harry looking panicked. The window was shattered, glass covering the floor around it. He quickly made his way to Harry’s side, drawing his wand. “What the hell was that?”

Harry had the decency to look sheepish. “I fell asleep with my wand in my hand and had a nightmare.”

Draco sighed and cast a quick reparo, turning back to Harry when the glass was fixed. When he moved his hand to put his wand away, Harry flinched and backed up. Draco looked at him curiously. The raven haired Gryffindor blushed and looked down. “Sorry. Fidgety.”

Draco was still frowning but he didn’t press. If Harry wasn’t going to say something, it was obviously because he didn’t trust him enough. After all, who would trust a Death Eater.

“Its… alright. Anyways, I was looking for you. I have to go to my parents house.”

“What? No. You aren’t supposed to be leaving the house, remember?”

“Everyone already knows about this Harry.”

“Which is why you’re more at risk. The healer said that you weren’t supposed to be interacting with people or leaving the house.”

“The healer can go fuck themselves. I have to go.” He turned to stalk out of the room but Harry grabbed his arm. He glared at him. “Let go of me.”

“No.”

“Potter-”

“I said no Draco!”

“You can’t tell me what to do!’

“You can’t go out there!”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF I DON’T!’ He yelled, pushing Harry backwards, hard. Harry stumbled back, stunned. Draco was breathing hard and starting to panic.

Great. He wasn’t supposed to know. Now he’s going to act like the gold hearted boy wonder, isn’t he? Showing pity, just like everyone else if they were to know.

“Draco… are you parents…. Do they hurt you?”

“No. Yes. I shouldn’t….”

“Draco please talk to me.”

Draco looked away, ignoring the ache in his arm.

“If you tell me, I’ll tell you.”

This got his attention. His gaze flicked back to Harry who was still standing back. The way he was standing was defensive, like he expected Draco to swing at him. Draco sighed and sat down.  “What do you mean by that?”

“If you tell me about your parents then I’ll tell you about the Dursleys.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn, three updates in a day so far. The gay train will be arriving at the station soon, don't worry. I like to take my time with these things. This one was so short. Only 400~ words. Sorry bout that. Anyways, Just a reminder that on Monday, I will be leaving on vacation. I most likely will be able to write but in the case that I don't, there won't be any updates for over a week starting on the 23rd.

Special thanks to fifth_marauder101 and nesra12345 for all the votes!