All About This Universe

Alright. So as I am writing this story, I am getting progressively more confused. So, as a reference for myself as well as anyone else who is confused, let’s do a bit of a recap.

Main Characters:
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger-Weasley
Ditch Wardell
Teddy Lupin

Summary so far:
After a long fight as to who would have custody of Teddy Lupin, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter decide to both take care of the toddler together in one of the Malfoy’s properties. After an attack on Draco that triggers his Inheritance, the Golden Trio find out that Draco is a magical creature called a Neko. After a fight with Lucius Malfoy, Draco allows Harry to Claim him. After Ron and Hermione burst into the Malfoy-Potter household, Draco and Harry learn that Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were killed by Ditch. Shortly after they found out about this information, they were told that the Weasley’s had been attacked. No one was injured but now they are living in seashell cottage with Bill and Fleur. The group has just found out that Ditch is possibly planning an attack on Hogwarts.

And now for the most confusing part out of all of this. The neko shit. There are many rules of being a neko so I’m just going to list them. I might add onto this later on if I add a new rule or something.

Rules:

1) A neko is always going to be smaller than their mate. It can take anywhere from overnight to a few months for them to shrink in the case that they are taller than their mate before they are Claimed. In the case of a relationship with two nekos, they will both be very small but around the same height as each other.

2) Neko’s will usually be very grumpy towards everyone but the mate that they choose. Until they learn to control this, they can go as far as attacking someone who isn’t their mate. If they have friends that they are close to before they reach their Inheritance, they will almost ‘adopt’ them into their pack. It is common to see nekos and their mates have several close friends, pets, or children.

3) Nekos can choose other nekos to be their mates but it is definitely not as common. In the case that there are two nekos as mates, they will usually be very reclusive. It is easy for a neko to be claimed. For both of them to be out at once would cause complications meaning people might try to hit on them which means that they can become incredibly possessive and violent.

4) If the neko is Claimed, they can not feed themselves on their own will. If they try, they will get nasty burns. Until they can manage to control their Urges, they have to be fed or permitted to eat by their mates.

5) In order for a neko to be Claimed, they have to have their chosen mates make an intentional mark on them. It is usually a hickey but bruises and cuts have also happened.

6) Nekos are capable of having children. Even the males are capable of carrying children. A neko impregnating someone is very rare since there are very few neko+neko couples.

7) Nekos are 99% of the time the more submissive of the couple. They don’t have to be the bottom during sex but it is incredibly rare for them to be dominant in the overall relationship.

8) A nekos Inheritance is received on their seventeenth birthday but it can take several years for them to develop their catlike features.

9) A neko will often have jewel colored eyes. Purple, green, and yellow are some of the most common. Silver and orange are very very rare but there have been nekos with that eye color. A nekos eye color can determine certain traits in a neko.
-Purple eyes mean a more sweet and gentle persona.
-Green eyed nekos are more possessive and rough.
-Nekos with yellow eyes act much more aloof and quiet.
-Blue eyes are normally darker, like a sapphire. These nekos are usually sadder and extreme introverts.
-Orange eyes mean rash tempers.
-Red eyes are usually happier and bubblier than most people.
-Silver eyes are the most territorial and powerful. They are a lot less submissive than most nekos.

10) Nekos cannot have more than one mate at a time due to the rules about Claiming. However, they can have more than one mate in a lifetime. As long as they are Claimed, they can have different mates.

11) Nekos have to learn to control their Urges. They can go into a heat that won’t go away without having sex with their mate. Their possessive and angry attitude can be brought under control but they have to do so on their own. They will be incredibly submissive and not fight back until they teach themselves.

12) If a neko is marked by someone after they have been Claimed by their mate, they can be Reclaimed. The mate that they chose simply has to mark them again. This is a common occurence due to how easy it is for a neko to be forcefully claimed.

13) If a neko's mate gets angry with them, they will become incredibly submissive and do almost anything to please their mate. They are incredibly vulnerable in this state. Their urges will get much stronger. In the case of a neko who has just been Claimed, they might be fully adjusted to their mate and can go into heat early.

14) Not all neko's have magic. Nekos who are born to a pure line of nekos will not have magical capabilities. If a neko comes from a line that has wizarding blood mixed in, there is the chance of them being able to use magic. Nekos with magic abilities can use magic just as well as normal witches and wizards.

Symptoms of a Neko's Heat:
-The production of 'slick'
-Hot skin
-Sweaty Skin
-Extreme sensitivity
-clinginess
-emotional vulnerability
-fidgeting
-increase in possessiveness
-increase in submissiveness
-getting tired easily
-getting cold easily and quickly

Alright. I’ll probably add onto this later and add it when needed so… yeah.

If you have any questions, just ask. Maybe if there are more reads, I’ll do a Q & A chapter.