Chapter Thirty-Eight

Smut Warning.

“Not going to be an everyday thing?”

“We can’t have sex every night or else we aren’t going to get any sleep. Not to mention taking care of Teddy and fighting Wardell.”

“Oh.” He internally facepalmed. He wasn’t exactly sure what Draco had meant until he explained.

Draco rolled his eyes and laughed. He buried his face in Harry’s neck. “You left hickeys all over me yesterday. I should repay the favor so I’m not the one being laughed at tomorrow morning.” His silver eyes were bright with mischief, his lips curled into a smirk.

Harry’s eyes darkened with lust as he lunged forward, pushing Draco down onto his back. The neko yelped and struggled.

“Harry you ass that’s my tail! It’s attached to my spine. It isn’t supposed to be pulled. Imagine if I pulled on your spine.”

Harry apologized and pulled back so Draco could readjust so his tail was being pulled or laid on. It wasn’t even a second after Draco had finished moving that Harry was laying back over him, sucking a mark on the blond’s already bruised skin. The neko clapped a hand over his mouth, his face going red as he tried to hide the small moan that had slipped out. That spot was really sensitive.

Smirking, Harry gently bit down at the spot then laved his tongue over it to soothe the tiny sting. “Let me hear you kitten. No one else can hear you but me.” He slowly pried Draco’s hand away from his mouth. The blond’s pale skin flushed red, spreading down his chest.

“Harry-”

“It’s okay Dray. There’s a silencing charm on the walls. No one can hear you but me.”

“That’s the problem.”

“You don’t have to be nervous.” He nuzzled into Draco’s neck. “I love all the little sounds you make. Don’t you remeber what they did to me last time?”

Draco huffed but didn’t cover up his mouth again so Harry considered that a win. He moved up so he could press a soft, close mouthed kiss onto Draco’s lips before moving down again. He left a trail of little bites and red marks all long the neko’s throat until he reached his collarbone. He could already smell the slick that was starting to soak through Draco’s sweats. “Up on your hands and knees.”

Draco maked a grumpy little noise but did what he was told, practically shoving Harry off of him as he did so. He didn’t like having to be submissive but if there was anyone he would ever submit to, it would be Harry.

He was still going to be a little bitch though.

“Could you hurry up? I don’t want- AH!” He cried out as his sweats were roughly yanked down. The sudden temperature change made him startle, gripping the covers already.

“You’re so eager.” Harry purred, his fingers tracing around the base of Draco’s tail. His voice was quite but thanks to Draco’s cat ears, he could hear him easily. “I know you said that this won’t be everyday but I could. I could do this everday. See this all day.”

Draco couldn’t come up with a snappy remark. Instead, he impatiently wiggled his hips and whapped his tail in Harry’s face.

“Patience.” Harry growled licked up a glob of slick that had started sliding down Draco’s leg. Draco groaned at the feeling. Awful little tease was driving him insane.

“C’mon Harry. Stop teasing me. Please?”

“Since you asked so nicely…” Harry licked a stripe of Draco’s quivering hole, making the blond boy swear loudly and duck his head, fluffy hair falling into his face. Damn he needed to cut it.