fourteen

"um, i'd like to see you three," sunsaeng jumi narrowed her round eyes at the three boys sitting on one end of the room. seulgi and sooyoung were quit to shoot them smirks.

"and you four, after class." she pointed at the girls, chaeyoung's lips parted.

"am i in trouble? i didn't do anything—"

"chillax girlfriend." lalisa chided. "she's probably just going to nag us about our obnoxious behavior in class."

"but i wasn't a part of that!"

"chae, if you sit in the middle of the rest of the kids misbehaving, you'll look guilty too." jennie winked in her direction.

"jennie, mind on enlightening the class about what you and chaeyoung were talking about?"

jennie heard several synchronized male snorts, turning her head to roll her eyes at them. "it was nothing sunsaeng, i was just explaining to chaeyoung about the possible places you might've gotten that heavenly perfume. it smells so good."

she saw a hint of smile on the teacher's face, before she resumed class. sooyoung chortled under her breath.

"out of all of us, i think she likes you the most jen."

"you eight need to stop being so bothersome in class!"

"we're sorry." came the reply in unison.

"whatever." she rolled her eyes. "you might actually want to pay attention in class you know, i understand you're seniors and the stress is done and over with but still..."

"oh! don't worry about us females, sunsaeng. we actually pay attention. it's just jungkook and tae you should worry about." chaeyoung defended.

"chae!" jungkook gasped.

"oh shut it. you're failing this class right now. you should seriously take your studies seriously jungkook."

"are you going to yell at me in front of all of them jumi?" he whined. "they won't stop teasing me after this!"

"i'm surprised you made it past the ninth grade," she muttered before sighing. "don't call me jumi, young man."

"ha! she thinks i'm a man." he jeered at lalisa, who rolled her eyes.

"she thinks you are, dumbass. doesn't mean you are one."

"yah!"

lisa made an incoherent noise, one in mocking before mumbling an apology to her teacher.

"look jungkook, why don't you get help from another student? like maybe," jumi smirked. "lalisa? you wouldn't mind would you?"

"um actually i would—"

"i'll bump your grade on the next unit test by ten points."

"oh! well of course i wouldn't mind! must've been the—uh, slip of the tongue."

"but i don't want to be tutored by her! why not jimin, or—chaeyoung?"

"yeah, we don't want to help you." the both said simultaneously, shrugging.

"jungkook, i'm the teacher, my rules. it's a requirement for you, so shut up and listen."

"hey sunsaeng, do you have a boyfriend?" taehyung chimed dryly, resting hands in his palms. jennie rolled her eyes.

"taehyung, why are you asking me this."

"because i was trying to hit on this one girl," he side glanced jennie. "and i'm just trying to figure out how exactly to score the home run."

"i'm wondering if this has to do with you and jennie? jennie, he's cute. why not give it a try?"

"sunsaeng-nim!" jennie shrieked, our of reflex slapping taehyung's arm. "i thought you were on my side?"

"i do have a boyfriend, taehyung. just be yourself, i think that's already enough." she grabbed her bag, winking at the girls.

"well, i don't know about you all, but it's a friday and i don't feel the mood to stay in this hell hole any longer." she pulled her hair out of the usual low ponytail, jennie was surprised at how pretty she looked.

"why don't you all get the fuck out of my sight please?"

"i told you she was super cool after school ends." lisa hissed as the teenagers stumbled outside of the lecture hall.