seventy four

dahyun's xmas party

"hot, don't you think?" jennie eyed her reflection in the mirror. it was a navy blue thigh high dress, sparkly and clung to her frame.

it was long sleeved, but exposed her shoulders amply, to match sooyoung had let jennie use one of the girl's chokers. it was black, with an encrusted rhinestone at the center.

she tied her long brown hair into a wavy high ponytail, and even had a beautifully iced face of smokey makeup.

"no," seulgi drawled, rolling her eyes. "you look so cold i can't even touch you. of course you look hot."

jennie snorted at her sarcasm, then turned, slipping on her heels.

"hey it'll be fun tonight. trust me. dahyun's always throws a rager."

"you did not just say rager."

"i did in fact."

"how old school." seulgi pulled down her lacy black dress, one similar to jennie's except that hers was completely sleeveless. and rather than being sparkly, it was a simple velvety black, with a heart shaped hemline.

seulgi grabbed a purse. "i know i'm like bicurious and everything, but don't mind me if i hook up with some random guy today."

jennie laughed again, tugging on the girl's hand. "come on, let's go. sooyoung just texted that she's bored without us."

lisa wasn't really in the mood. chaeyoung could tell, the blonde was usually such a partier.

"hey lis!" dahyun's eyes bulged, she cleared her throat, already buzzed from the drink in her hand.

"how bout...you, me, myself, and i go do one of em'...thingies of there." She slurred gesturing somewhere in the room. lisa smiled thinly, shaking her head.

"not tonight dahyu. thanks for asking though, go have fun."

"ya sure?"

"yep."

"eh? okay!" she giggled, turning on her heel for falling head first onto someone.

"hey handsome, help me to the table would ya?"

"of course." seulgi rolled her eyes, jennie refrained from laughing, she turned to lisa.

"already drunk?"

"unfortunately."

chaeyoung wrapped an arm around lisa, squeezing her shoulder.

"want to get some snacks? i saw some chips and popcorn."

"yeah, i guess."

frowning, jennie left seulgi, following her other two friends.

"hey babe, what's wrong?"

lisa shrugged. "it's nothing. just kinda' bummed."

"it doesn't seem like nothing."